Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moya's Log of Insanity

Sweet work! Your log is awesome reading

thank you...
im scared for my deadlift workout this week though... its a double with 495, which will be a PR... at least i wont be squatting on monday so i will get more rest...
im going to test my squat max on friday or saturday and i will post videos of my attempts... im pretty sure im going to be good for close to 450...

monday 1/3/11
week 4
bench
warmup 9x45, 5x135, 2x155
2x8x175
CGBP
2x8x155
incline
1x8x145
1x7x145... failed last rep... it is sad when you miss such a light bench that you can lap the bar, stand up with it, hang clean it and walk it back into the incline bench rack...

GRIP WORK
reverse bar curls
8x45
5x65
wrist curls
12x65
8x85
8x95
static db holds
2x10seconds x100's
2x8sx120's
2x5sx120's

UPDATE
there may (or may not, not sure yet) be a change to my routine soon...
Needto has agreed to sponsor me for the EF body transformation contest!... i have never done 'bodybuilding' before, but i find this a great opportunity to make myself known in the industry and further my other goals such as opening a gym, personal training and even possibly eventual sponsorship for my powerlifting... i eat like an asshole, and i can still get abs fairly easy, so i know i have it in me to do this... im not sure if he is going to have me change my routine or not... hopefull just add some vanity lifts like curls and calt raises... but i just thought i would throw this out there so if he has me do anything different im not pussying out on the smolov... :evil:

UPDATE
there may (or may not, not sure yet) be a change to my routine soon...
Needto has agreed to sponsor me for the EF body transformation contest!... i have never done 'bodybuilding' before, but i find this a great opportunity to make myself known in the industry and further my other goals such as opening a gym, personal training and even possibly eventual sponsorship for my powerlifting... i eat like an asshole, and i can still get abs fairly easy, so i know i have it in me to do this... im not sure if he is going to have me change my routine or not... hopefull just add some vanity lifts like curls and calt raises... but i just thought i would throw this out there so if he has me do anything different im not pussying out on the smolov... :evil:

Aha I knew it! I knew there would be some excuse to get out of the smolov. Ususally it's something like: "My goals are changing I dont really care about my squat that much." But this is a clever excuse.

well, he hasnt told me i cant continue it yet... but you have to understand his sponsorship pays my way, including supplementation, which is already a lot... but i have a good chance at winning $3500 plus prizes... its just not somthing i can pass up... plus it is a step in becoming 'known' in the industry...
hopefully he lets me finish up the smolov at least... it is only 8 more weeks, and i dont think it would hurt... i will still be maxing out this friday night... i will warm-up and my 'opener' will be 405...

well, he hasnt told me i cant continue it yet... but you have to understand his sponsorship pays my way, including supplementation, which is already a lot... but i have a good chance at winning $3500 plus prizes... its just not somthing i can pass up... plus it is a step in becoming 'known' in the industry...
hopefully he lets me finish up the smolov at least... it is only 8 more weeks, and i dont think it would hurt... i will still be maxing out this friday night... i will warm-up and my 'opener' will be 405...

I know I was just kidding haha! Good luck with whatever you do:)

NOOO, youre going to be doing girly bodybuilding lifts!! Anyways thats kinda sick breh, Im sure youll do well, keep squatting and deadlifting tho.

wendsday... 1/5/11
deadlifts
warmup 5x135, 5x225, 3x315, 2x405, 1x455
goal 1x2x490 FAILED...
result 1x1x490... broke floor on second rep strong, but just stalled at the knees... grip wasnt the issue though...

speed deads
5x3x410 decent bar speed

walking barbell lunges
10x135, 8x185, 4x225
db rows
2x5x100
1x5x120 used straps
db pullovers
5x100, 5x105, 2x110
preacher curl
10x50
hammer curl
5x30 each arm

not sure what to think about the missed rep... the next workout includes power shrugs, and increased volume, but less weight... i think i will just continue with the program and see what happens by week 10... if i dont hit my goal of 545, hopefully i can at least get some kind of PR...
cant wait to test my max squat friday night!...

I was looking at that transformation contest, looks cool but pricey lol... Should give some good motivation though...

Which way are you going to go? Bulk up and get bigger or cut down and get super lean? Or try to do both?

Top Bottom