Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monday's TRAINING schedule..........

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
true dat...how much exactly do the IFBB's pump in themselves weekly...do you know? Grams?

I've heard some say 2 or 3 grams, but have met a couple of guys in the 10+ gram a week range. Got to talk to a very masive pro once about his exact bulking stack and it was over 10 grams a week, with alot of hgh, inslin, igf-1 etc. So it varies alot from guy to guy.

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
true dat...how much exactly do the IFBB's pump in themselves weekly...do you know? Grams?
no point in speculating..they also pump grams upon grams of protein and carbs into their bodies..im sure there is some knucklehead shooting 10 grams ( and it aint ronnie) but yet you cant pick him out of a lineup of other ifbb pros, so what exactly is the point???

I'll tell you the point..........the point is many people use wayyyyyyy too much jack. It isn't necessary and is only going to lead to your downfall.........live cancer is a pretty nasty thing, and my girl's father (who is 57 and never touched AAS) is weeks away from passing on due to pancreatic cancer......why is this relevant? Becuase the more we pump in, the better our chances, as cancer THRIVES off of carsenegetics.....

Ok, I'm done preachin.....but before your next cycle, just make sure you REALLY need that much and it's worth it..........

JKurz1 said:
I'll tell you the point..........the point is many people use wayyyyyyy too much jack. It isn't necessary and is only going to lead to your downfall.........live cancer is a pretty nasty thing, and my girl's father (who is 57 and never touched AAS) is weeks away from passing on due to pancreatic cancer......why is this relevant? Becuase the more we pump in, the better our chances, as cancer THRIVES off of carsenegetics.....

Ok, I'm done preachin.....but before your next cycle, just make sure you REALLY need that much and it's worth it..........
hey bro sorry to hear that bout your girls father..i totally agree with ya!!!

Top Bottom