Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Merry X-mas to all my friends-fuck off to all the shit talkers-

Wow , i have been here 3 yrs and this is the first real feud amung elite members i have ever seen.

Well it's going on 1-2 days now and g-dogg hasn't posted. I think this should be dropped until he makes a move.

Not that i'm trying to get into the middle.... i know how it feels to be cheated ....it's happened to me from 3 completely different people already so i understand the rage.

Good luck boys.

Well, he wasnt around and didnt post for a couple months, from what I remember. then he posted this. what makes you think he will be checking in anytime soon?

champion said:
Well, he wasnt around and didnt post for a couple months, from what I remember. then he posted this. what makes you think he will be checking in anytime soon?
You are absolutely right I doubt he will be around anytime soon. I knew when he fled Vegas he went to Arizona and stayed with his mom and that was according to his ex girlfriend. He says he is in California and doing well which I find hard to believe since he has no skills any employer would want and plus before he came to Vegas I know he scammed some people in Cali. Whenenver he does come back on though he will see this because this board is all he has in his pathetic life.

Whoa there cowboy-this is actually pretty interesting--all you know about me Silverback is what you saw in a few months in Vegas, I will admit that I did some stupid shit and I regret ever getting back into G and painkillers, I made some pretty irrational decisions that I take full blame for, but the majority of the shit you are saying is 100% BULLSHIT--you don't know anything about me, my life, or anything to do with my work history (by the way, I have a college degree you fucking retard)-I have forgotten more about bodybuilding than you'll ever know, it's true to say that I ate and trained like shit the short time I was in Vegas-what's really sad is my physique STILL looked 10 times better than yours, so don't even try to hate on me when it comes to bodybuilding--and yes, I did visit my family in Arizona when I left Vegas but I now reside in California, I am proud to say that I'm drug-free (except for anabolics) and I have turned my life around since I have left Vegas, I am now putting that chapter of my life behind me--I have to go to work so peace out everyone, and FUCK OFF to you Silverpuss

With NO disrespect to g-dogg OR silverback316 this thread has taken on a tit-for-tat argument resembling nothing even remotely like an AS topic.

So I would like to make a suggestion to move this off the anabolic board. I realize there are threads that survive despite argument and disagreement, however, they are about some AS topic. This thread has never had any such topic, it is entirely about he-said, she-said accusation.

My personal opinion is that the observer(s) will NEVER know the real story despite that being the purpose of the continuance of the thread and I also believe that it serves no useful purpose to be dis'ing each other in an open forum.

It sounds like everyone is healthy and on a positive road again and that's a GOOD thing. So why dwell on the past, something NO ONE can change.

g-dogg said:
Whoa there cowboy-this is actually pretty interesting--all you know about me Silverback is what you saw in a few months in Vegas, I will admit that I did some stupid shit and I regret ever getting back into G and painkillers, I made some pretty irrational decisions that I take full blame for, but the majority of the shit you are saying is 100% BULLSHIT--you don't know anything about me, my life, or anything to do with my work history (by the way, I have a college degree you fucking retard)-I have forgotten more about bodybuilding than you'll ever know, it's true to say that I ate and trained like shit the short time I was in Vegas-what's really sad is my physique STILL looked 10 times better than yours, so don't even try to hate on me when it comes to bodybuilding--and yes, I did visit my family in Arizona when I left Vegas but I now reside in California, I am proud to say that I'm drug-free (except for anabolics) and I have turned my life around since I have left Vegas, I am now putting that chapter of my life behind me--I have to go to work so peace out everyone, and FUCK OFF to you Silverpuss
Ok tell me where I am wrong? Also if you think your physique looked better than mine than you are more psychotic than I could have imagined. Having a gut and traps doesn't equal a good physique. What is sad is you are all juiced up and I am still stronger than you, but that is besides the point. Everything I posted on here was from what I saw and from your ex gf so it is not 100% bullshit. Why don't you tell everyone about all the money you fucking took while out here? Also if you have a fucking college degree why were you working as a sales person if a gym where there are no benefits and the money is shitty? I am not wrong here and honestly I don't even care anymore, but I think you should at least be a man and be honest with everyone with what you did. You come on here and bash me for posting my experience with you, but how can you blame me? You fucking stole from me and run off, but yet I am full of shit? I trusted you and you fucked me and that's all there is to it so don't come on here posting shit about me when you have nothing on me as I did nothing wrong.

Top Bottom