Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

Re: M0NSTERS CONTEST PICS!!!!

M0NSTER said:
Yo, whats up all. Here is my contest pic from March 2001. I have been working out hard for about 7 years straight and this was my first contest too. My abs were a lot drier next day, and I would have placed higher if the contest was that day.

my gym stats:

benchpress, 3 reps @ 225
squat, 4 reps @ 275
concentration curl, 12 reps @ 25lb
barbell curl, 6 reps @ 40lb
close grip baseball curl, 6 reps @25
preacher curl, 6 reps @ 30
wide grip curl, 6 reps @ 30
tricep kickback, 6 reps @ 15lb
tricep pressdown, 6 reps @ 50

That is what I suually do everyday. I am not the strongest in my gym, but I am natural. I hate the other roiders at my gym. they are punks and should be shot! They don't put any effort into the gym, and lift for a minute then theyre bullshitting with the girls who come in with lots of make up on.

Here's my pic.

Thanks
williams.JPG
you have potential bro but in the pic you don't look ripped enough.

Man, you guy's are "Yoked", "Jack Up" Animals. It takes a lot of guts to post those picks. But your both fucken nuts!!!

M0NSTER said:
I have been training hard for 7 straigt years, and yes I am natural. I think I have reached my limit and need to use drugs to get bigger and stronger.

scott steiner you are piece of shit. I train very hard everyday and you are probably some computer commando. I did a contest and I will do another one soon. Once I start taking roids I will be very big and strong.

Jesus, what's wrong with you? I am completely natural, I am 6'2, 209, w/ 6% BF. Your frieds quads are a joke, as tall as I am my quads smoke his. I commend anyone who decides to be natural, but you flame users and then go on to say you might use. You don't have a clue man. Honestly, in my worst shape ever I look WAY better than either one of you. In a contest, yet you have no abs. I would be embarassed, what a joke. You have by no means reached you genetic potential, if you have I pity you. I hate for this to sound so damn mean, but you brought it on yourself. You talk about how hard you work, you bench 225 for 3 reps. I did that when I was 18. Don't cast stones when you live in a glass house, in other words don't talk shit that you by no means can back up. Get in the fucking gym, get stronger, stop bitching about other people who could eat you for breakfast, and get serious. Amazing!

M0NSTER said:
I know there is no clambuteroil.

All I have to do is take a lot of roids and I will be able to win my next contest. I can be bigger than anyone in my gym.

You just keep amazing me, you look fucking terrible and you keep mouthing off that gear will make you a horse. You could take all the gear you wanted and I would still look better than you completely natural. WAKE UP! It doesn't even look like you lift.

Top Bottom