Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

absoluetly horrible! i can't believe you posted those shots! Looks like you workout once every 2 weeks and sit at mcdonalds in between!

your friend...

Is your friend Clarence Thomas by any chance?

"Someone has put pubic hair on my coke!"

Too funny.

Was this the Geritol 500 show that is held in the local nursing home each year?

what?

All I have to do is take roids and I'll be the biggest guy in the gym? What the fuck are you thinking! You must you have a better work ethic, and better diet than most, but judging by your pics, I would have to say you basically look like piece of shit, and you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Knowledge is power my friend, I just got out of the hospital, lost 15lbs and I still look better than you, alot better. I went from 160lbs to 227lbs in 3 years, naturally, with a body fat percentage of less than 7%. Only when my gains started to slow, did I turn to AS. AS is not going to make up for what you don't have, knowledge. I went to 252 after my first cycle, and kept all but two pounds, you want to know why, my diet was right on and so is my training. You need to get that in order, yourself in order, because my friend, you are the laughing stock of this board. And get rid of the pink panties, you loser.:mad:

Top Bottom