Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

first of all dude i think u waste your time training for so much years being natural. i think u should consider stop working out and consider becoming a cercus clown u and your friend hehe hehe.

this is a joke right? u think that taking roids will just make u become big and ripped if u do u r perthedic.

what bodybuilding association let u and your friend compete they should be sued. and yes u give natural bodybuilders a bad name u make them look like clowns.

you are to old to consider taking roids now u should of done that 10 years ago im afraid time has past u by and its down hill from now on.

now that ive seen this im really happy i started juicing now that i am 20 years old u proved that being a nayural body builder is crap.

Yeah...this thread was going around and i personally don't think it's funny..the person in the picture is a mentally challenged bodybuilder for whom i personally hold a lot of respect. I thank god every morning when i wake up and i am still able to do what i do....and i feel bad for individuals who are disadvantaged. The fact that he still trains hard means he earns all my respect...and that's way more than what i can say about the people making a joke out of it. If i remember this thread was deleted when a bunch of idiots decided to e-mail him and write some nasty comments that he read and felt very discouraged about. I think this thread should be locked and deleted before a similar event occurs. And i also think that writing him an e-mail encouraging him to stick to it through any obstacles is merited as i know i will be writing another one.

sincerely angry,
UD

under_dawg said:
Yeah...this thread was going around and i personally don't think it's funny..the person in the picture is a mentally challenged bodybuilder for whom i personally hold a lot of respect. I thank god every morning when i wake up and i am still able to do what i do....and i feel bad for individuals who are disadvantaged. The fact that he still trains hard means he earns all my respect...and that's way more than what i can say about the people making a joke out of it. If i remember this thread was deleted when a bunch of idiots decided to e-mail him and write some nasty comments that he read and felt very discouraged about. I think this thread should be locked and deleted before a similar event occurs. And i also think that writing him an e-mail encouraging him to stick to it through any obstacles is merited as i know i will be writing another one.

sincerely angry,
UD

bullshit- I dont buy that for a second. tell me, how do you know all this?

how is he handicapped? i think its sad that you labeled someone who is perfectly normal, handicapped, because you obviously think they look like shit haha so who is the judge?

ROFL, I cant believe I just read all 10 pages of this. Fuckin hilarious. His boyfriend must have made him do it.
:FRlol:

~ThaGame~ said:
how is he handicapped? i think its sad that you labeled someone who is perfectly normal, handicapped, because you obviously think they look like shit haha so who is the judge?

good one :rolleyes:
this post was on here a while ago, and was deleted because the truth behind the pictures was discovered. I'm not labeling anyone, this is what i remember...i'm sorry to see that you guys get so much joy out of putting someone else down....
UD

Top Bottom