Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M0nsters Contest Pics!!!!

Jesus Christ! This still exists! This was one of the ultimate Elight Hoaxes of all times! If this thread was paper I would burn it!

Nice Monster

Hey Monster,

You look good man... What people here dont understand is that you have a full time job outside of working out, your definatly older then these young kats by over 25 years, and that you dont do drugs to get muscles. Taking all of those into consideration, i think you have a lot ot be proud of of!

As a side note, this board is very pro steroid based, which i am sure you know now. So while your opinion of roiders is your opinion get ready to hear theirs as well, and also in the process attack your gains and your progress. Take it with stride :). They are youngins. Further, keep on working hard man! your progress is great, and you have much to be proud of. Lets see how good these guys look at 50 :)

You are right, if one does take an incredible amount of steroids, they will naturally get bigger. However it will not be by much :) You still have to work for those gains. Also remember, while those guys are flirting with the girls, they might use that session as a socializing party and may come later in the night to bust ass.

LawJigga

Top Bottom