Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost my vision from GH

TexasBB

I think I lost some vision in both eyes from GH. Has anyone else had this problem? I assume it was from 2 months of improper blood sugar levels. Made a big mistake.

not that i know of

Thats very odd. Ive worked with TONS of people who use HGH regular and never heard this.
You may be a diabetic. I would get a glucose meter immediately and monitor levels closely.

i had a blood test earlier this look that was clean

how do i monitor blood sugar? i stopped training and eating like i normally was so should i up my sugars?

i just got an A1C and the Hemoglobin A1c was 5.5%

the glucose serum was 27L mg/dL (limit is 65-99) but the tech noted that the serum specimen was improperly separated resulting in prolonged exposure of serum to cells. glucose may be erroneously decreased

Creatinine Serum was 1.32H mg/dL with range 0.76-1.27

you can buy everything you need at a drugstore, gonna cost about 100+ in lymans terms going to need a reader a poker and test strips... it is what diabetics do about 10 times a day lol going to put the test strip into the reader then poke your finger and put a drop of blood on the test strip that is sticking out of the reader that will tell you your blood sugar...test first thing in the am as soon as you wake up, should be under 100 then check after you eat, will jump up bigtime on high carb meal,, but should drop back to normal withen 2 hrs.. also when you go to doc and you pee into a cup he is checking sugar.... but for 100 bucks or so you can check yourself... pm me with any ques. i know a lot about diabetics i am not one but my family is full of em ...

Well how can you type if your blind? Lol j/k thought I would lighten up the situation. I would go to a diff doc and tell them everything. Try to et to the bottom of it. Good luck man

Yes you need to check your BG (blood glocuse) when you wake up and then right before you eat and then 1 hour after you eat and then 2 hours after you eat until you see your BG go back down.

High blood sugar in diabetes causes the lens of the eye to swell, which changes your ability to see. To correct this kind of eye problem, you need to get your blood sugar back into the target range (90-130 milligrams per deciliter or mg/dL before meals, and less than 180 mg/dL one to two hours after a meal). It may take as long as three months after your blood sugar is well controlled for your vision to fully get back to normal.

Blurred vision can also be a symptom of more serious eye problem with diabetes. The three major eye problems that people with diabetes may develop and should be aware of are cataracts, glaucoma, and retinopathy.

Top Bottom