Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longest injection knots/pain/abcess you've ever had?

DannoMight

When it comes down to playing darts there will be some painful or irritating times. Literally. Sometimes outright wierd shit happens that may get you thinking twice about going in to the doctors office. Right now I have had a knot in my left delt for nearly 2 weeks. It doesn't really hurt at all. It is not swollen, red, or hot to the touch. But one strip of muscle from the top of my shoulder to were it meets my outer bicep is really big/swollen but not red or really painful at all. But it has been there londer than any knot I ever had. And through the years I had some PAINFUL stuff.

Also the shot was 1ml of hg sust and 1ml of ug test e 300mg. I had a bad exp in the same delt with the same ug bottle but was fine in the glute with the same gear. I chalked it up to just hitting a bad spot. Now I may think my left delt may be worn out but i had been off for close to 6 mos now?

Anyone else have this happen? Its not painful just annoying.

could be a ganglion cyst. ive known afew people to get them in their shoulders. longest ive had an injection site be in real pain was 10 days.

Top Bottom