Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let me hear your opinions on what I should eat for my 1st cheat meal!!!!!!

i have exactly 8 hours and counting to my cheat meal which will be my 5th meal of the day and i have it planned out.. First since i love cheeseburgers and pizza i am gonna take advantage of both. so on my way to the pizza place i am gonna stop at McDonalds and have 1 $1.00 Double cheeseburger, then go to the pizza place and order 1 large pepperoni and sausage pizza and dipping sauce of choice which is Ranch and continuous Mountain Dew and Coke--then if i am still hungry which I wont be but if I am then i will order spicy buffalo wings--i will wait about 20 minutes then go directly to Baskin Robbins where i will demand 2 HUGE scoops of chocolate chip ice cream on a sugar cone--then hopefully i will be so full of grease that i will come home and pass out.......

i will wait about 20 minutes then go directly to Baskin Robbins where i will demand 2 HUGE scoops of chocolate chip ice cream on a sugar cone

haha,
thats right.

You're going to be sick man. it will all be worth it though. McDonald's though? I would stop by Wendy's and get the 3/4 pound burger. You might as well have your pizza on hand with the burger - then you can alternate bites and not fill up on one without being able to eat the other one.

ONE GIANT RACK OF BABY BACK RIBS SMOTHERED IN SAUCE WITH A HOT FUDGE BROWNIE SUNDAY TO TOP IT OFF.

i used to do cheat meals at night, now i cheat at my morning meal. anybody heard of kolachie factory? yea I go in there and eat kolachies and cinnamon rolls until people I get weird looks

My little cousin works at Joeys fish and chips. Every wed. or something like that they have all you can eat fish and chips. She told me that there is this HUGE bodybuilder that goes in there and eats over 20 peices of fish. No one there can belive it. Thats quite a few cals packed down. Keep in mind these are big greasy battered peices of fish. Im sure his arteries love it. Thats quite a weekly cheat meal.

how about excercising will power :eek:
I know some people that literally live from one cheat day to the next thinking about it, anticipating it - fucking pathetic.
make a clean refeed and call it a day, get used to the 'good' food :martini:

Top Bottom