Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Started 1-AD

tony123

I just started with 1-AD three days ago - 2 caps 3 times a day. So far some gastrointetinal upset and GAS. Hopefully this will clear up soon. Make sure you eat LOTS of food before taking them!

I have never had any sides from pro-hormones but then again I never got any gains from pro-hormones in the past (I tried andro and nor-andro a few years ago). Hopefully this will prove to be a worthwhile effort.

Anyone else have these sides? And did they clear up at any point?

Tony

:confused:

yeah stomach irritation and bad gas the last couple of days.
I'm on day 9 of my cycle and my strength is starting to improve.

tony123 for the first 8 days I took 2 pills 3x a day.

I'm on my 9th day and I've bumped it up to 3 pills
3x a day.

I've found that in the last couple of days I've kept
my calories up and my muscles feel full and pumped
all day long.

have you noticed a difference when taking 6 pills a day versus 9? I read somewhere that the difference is minimal, and wasn't worth it. So just wanted more info on your doseage and its effects.

riskybizz007 said:
have you noticed a difference when taking 6 pills a day versus 9? I read somewhere that the difference is minimal, and wasn't worth it. So just wanted more info on your doseage and its effects.

No it's to soon to tell. but i wanted to be sure that i took the maximum dosage so that if it didn't work there wouldn't
be any question in my mind.

Hey 007 read my last post on read 1-ad.

if you have any ?'s email me.

Top Bottom