Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4-andro cycle with arimistane

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
I’m looking to do 5 weeks of the andros and Winstrol by high-tech farma which is a pro-hormone not Stanozolol.

I plan to run 65mg 2x a day of the 4 Andro starting week 1 for 4 weeks , and then week 2 implement the Winstrol and 1-andro. When do you guys think I should implement arimistane to inhibit Estro sides and also to cut water retention by the end of the 5th week?
The plan I laid out would end the 4 Andro after the 4th week leaving me with just the Winstrol and 1-andro which are dry compounds. Is a week enough to lose the water from 4-andro? With arimistane? Without arimistane?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I’m looking to do 5 weeks of the andros and Winstrol by high-tech farma which is a pro-hormone not Stanozolol.

I plan to run 65mg 2x a day of the 4 Andro starting week 1 for 4 weeks , and then week 2 implement the Winstrol and 1-andro. When do you guys think I should implement arimistane to inhibit Estro sides and also to cut water retention by the end of the 5th week?
The plan I laid out would end the 4 Andro after the 4th week leaving me with just the Winstrol and 1-andro which are dry compounds. Is a week enough to lose the water from 4-andro? With arimistane? Without arimistane?

I wouldn't use arimistane with winstrol you'll have super dry joints imo

let me ask you why are you using prohormones with steroids, whats the point? especially pros like 4 andro that dont really work compared to superdrol or epistane

why not just use winstrol and tbol if you want a dry hardening steroid

50mgs winstrol
20mgs tbol
7 caps n2guard

i said a similar thing in your other thread too fyi

bros yea i agree with alcatraz, why do you slam 4 andro with winstrol?
why not go with winstrol and tbol or winstrol and anavar?
seems its a better more dry option imo

i saw your last thread and commented there too
why you using 4 andro

i rather see
50mgs winstrol
20mgs tbol
7caps n2guard
20mgs cardarine
3 caps cardazol preworkout

If you use 4 andro you'll need ed arimistane its going to bloat you up
even with winstrol you'll get a bit puffy
I even had gyno issues on 4 andro so its up to you if you want to use it

i dont like 1 andro and 4 andro, trash prohormones, espistane/superdrol now those are good pros

if you want to use real prohormones
10mgs superdrol
50mgs winstrol
7 caps n2guard

thats legit precontest stack

I wouldn't use arimistane with winstrol you'll have super dry joints imo

let me ask you why are you using prohormones with steroids, whats the point? especially pros like 4 andro that dont really work compared to superdrol or epistane

why not just use winstrol and tbol if you want a dry hardening steroid

50mgs winstrol
20mgs tbol
7 caps n2guard

i said a similar thing in your other thread too fyi

It’s not the steroid Winstrol, it’s a new prohormone from hi tech pharma pretty much a combo of epi Andro and dymethazine

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom