Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4-andro cycle with arimistane

I used 4 andro before lol it was crap compared to tbol
you already using steroids why slam 4andro?

i recommend
20mgs turinabol
50mgs winstrol
20mgs cardarine

I am a fan of prohormones like superdrol, epistane but 4andro did nothing but make me bloated lol
better stack winstrol 50mgs anavar 50mgs n2guard 7 caps

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I’m looking to do 5 weeks of the andros and Winstrol by high-tech farma which is a pro-hormone not Stanozolol.

I plan to run 65mg 2x a day of the 4 Andro starting week 1 for 4 weeks , and then week 2 implement the Winstrol and 1-andro. When do you guys think I should implement arimistane to inhibit Estro sides and also to cut water retention by the end of the 5th week?
The plan I laid out would end the 4 Andro after the 4th week leaving me with just the Winstrol and 1-andro which are dry compounds. Is a week enough to lose the water from 4-andro? With arimistane? Without arimistane?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Start with why they name their products after real AAS. Then with the laws against PH's. So what, precisely, is in their products?

so the premise on 4 andro is that because it converts to testosterone, then there is a possibility of estrogen conversion there... just understand that does not translate like a regular injection of testosterone in terms of strength/estrogen conversion so be very careful not to overdo it with an ai because many assume that its the same kind of estrogen conversion but it wont be to that high of an extent...

so the premise on 4 andro is that because it converts to testosterone, then there is a possibility of estrogen conversion there... just understand that does not translate like a regular injection of testosterone in terms of strength/estrogen conversion so be very careful not to overdo it with an ai because many assume that its the same kind of estrogen conversion but it wont be to that high of an extent...

Thank you for answering the question. So wait 2 or 3 weeks and kick in a low dose AI? I’m more concerned about the water retention then anything else honestly …if justbdroppjng the 4 Andro will do that in a week I’m good

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom