Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just because I like to tease people I will post this up for everyone

needtogetaas

Ruthless Supplements

New supplement line that I now own and will be coming out with in the next 2 weeks. Then I will be adding new supplements left and right weekly for the next few months. I got pattens pending on new supplements, I got exclusive rights to dermacrine,all of the brutalalchemy.com company I now own, and much much more comming soon to my new site RLS- Supplements Health Fitness Nutrition Steroids :biggrin::biggrin:

I yes and all new OTS aah chemical products too.

This is the company I just bought out so I own this website too but I am going to place all there product line under my new company Brutal Alchemy <--- own it and I am in talks with another major company we all know to buy out the exclusive rights to some big products that I have always loved. I have been in talks with another smaller company I may also buy out and put under the new Ruthless supplements company too. SO be watching both Needtobuildmuscle.com and rlssupplements.com over the next few months. We got some big big things going on my friends.

As always I love you guys so much

you playa! how does it feel to be the king =)~ seriously best wishes to you, you've already been a great help to me in the short time i've known you.

Hell yea HAPPY FOR YOU NEED2 this so rocks!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):)***************
Congratulations Mr. you have earned all the best! Your company rocks and I am proud to work with you guys! This is fabulous news! I will pass it on!!
AMy

Very happy for you need to. Good things will come to you. And good luck with the new supplements. I know i will be buying a lot of this stuff.

Top Bottom