Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journal: An 8-week cut cycle - Tren/Win/Prop w/ T3 + Clen

Thanks a lot pimpin.. so yeah everything's going great, dieting like a saint and hitting the weights hard as this is my last week on cycle!! :( Sad but still, it's all good, I couldn't have asked for better results. Down to 9.5% BF and about 182 lbs. Workouts are still going great, although my shoulders have been killing me.. I think it's a combination of the winny + tren making my joints more vulnerable, and some of the chest and shoulder workouts I've been doing, especially exercises with a really wide range of movement, like certain kinds of flies and presses and whatever else, that are putting strain on my shoulder joints. But still, nothing too bad.. thank God it didn't start bothering me until the last week of the cycle :) Will keep you guys updated. Thanks again for all the input, later bros.

good luck with the intern mate.

You got some great results 9.5 shit hot , it is a shame it has to end but bro you put in the effort.

Brad.

Hey bros, sorry it's been a little since my last post, the summer's been crazy, and hectic. Came over to Ireland to do a study abroad type thing.. it's been fun so far. But yeah so I'm in my second week of PCT, did 10 days of hcG at 1,000 IU's EOD, and then started on Clomid 50 mg ED for 30 days. PCT's been great so far, may have gained about 2-3 lbs., but it's kinda hard to say, could be water weight.. we'll see how it turns out in the long run. Size and strength gains have both been pretty well maintained so far, which I'm happy about; I was pretty nervous about that. I know there's still plenty of time left though, so knock on wood.. Been eating pretty clean, although I have to admit, after 8 weeks of strict dieting, I definitely cheating a few times.. overall pretty good though. Cardio and weights 5 days a week, oh and the hcG definitely got my boys up and running again.. I hadn't even really noticed that they'd shrunk, until they got back up to regular size again.. I was like, woah! Where'd that come from lol.. Everything's good all in all, will update in a few to post on how well I'm able to keep my gains. Thanks again to everyone for all the insight, advice, and support, it was very helpful, and motivating. Thanks bros!

just read this whole thread sounds shit hot man, i'm running t prop masteron prop and anavar and i'm having nowhere near the success you have claimed, i think i'll try your approach next time.

Nice work mate , good job on the journal and have fun just remember eat all your cheat meals at restaurants not fast food places make it worth while .

Brad.

Top Bottom