Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Journal: An 8-week cut cycle - Tren/Win/Prop w/ T3 + Clen

Yeah that is some great results !!

I bet you carn't stop looking at your self in the mirror lol, if your still droping lbs i would leave the t3 the same , if it aint broke you know ,thyroids or some thing im not to familiar with but i know there is a risk of damage from over use.

Brad.

Yeah you're right, sometimes it's easy to get a little greedy hehe.. especially when results are good and not having many sides.. but yeah I'll just stick to 100 mcg. Starting week 5 tomorrow, hoping to make the last half of the cycle even better than the first :) I'll be updating daily again starting tomorrow, for now it's off to the gym. Later bros

I don't know if I can do pictures! I'm not a platinum member, also I don't have a digital camera here at school.. If one of you bros could shed some light on how this works, I'd appreciate it, and I'll start asking the other students if anyone has a camera I can borrow lol.. Just got back from the gym, hit chest, delts, and tri's really hard, I had to call it quits after about an hour and a half, as I've been told it's no good to work out for much past an hour, due to cortisol levels becoming elevated? Anyone subscribe to that, or not subscribe to it? All I know is, the Tren has my strength and energy to the point where I just don't really want to leave the gym.. it's like your stamina really goes up too.. and then in the following days, it's like recovery is so sped up that you really feel like you can just go at it in the gym. But at the same time I try not to be an idiot and overdo it and end up hurting myself haha.. I'm really not that strong of a guy yet, after all. Anyway, workouts are great, I have noticed, during the course of the last week however, a little bit of a plateau.. results aren't really coming in on a day to day basis anymore. I was just wondering, for any of you bros who have run tons of cutting cycles in the past, is that normal and something you kinda have to accept once you get to a certain point in the cycle (say, half way)? Or is it possible that I'm doing something wrong, that could be corrected, and get results going again? I did slash my cals even further about two weeks ago, I'm now down in the ~1500 range, and that produced crazy fat loss for a week or so, but I'm wondering if maybe now, my metabolism has crashed a bit, and I need to up the cals a little to adjust? Or if I should stick with the lower cals and try doing some extra cardio instead, and just try to power through it? Any thoughts? Thanks a lot guys

I plateau abit to on a cut , with low cals and carbs but the weight comes of and thats the purpose , on a bulker i just up my cals throughout and seem to keep gaining .

Brad.

Bros!! I finally have access to a computer again!! Thank the lord... So, basically I got offered a really sweet deal to stay in New York for an extra three weeks, to intern in a firm there (oh btw, needto- of course I don't mind you asking! I'm going to law school in New York) So anyway, I had already shipped all of my stuff, including my laptop, back home to Pennsylvania. And then they offered me a stay in a really cool building that they had subsidized in Manhattan, so I was staying there. But the problem was, the only access that I had to a computer was from my internship. And they were monitoring what sites we went to and all that, so I really couldn't get on to EF to post. So many, many apologies for the huge gap in my posts. But I'm back in PA now, and the good news is at least I kept up with the cycle and training the whole time I was in NY. So, I'm nearing the end of week 7 now, I'll just have one more week left, starting Monday, before PCT. I'm down to about 10% BF now, and about 186 lbs. Looking and feeling great, the winny really seemed to boost the anabolic effect of the tren. What a great synergistic combo :) I've been training hard as ever, I'm really gonna push myself these last 10 days to try to break single digit BF levels. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks so much for all the support and interest, talk to you bros tomorrow :)

Top Bottom