Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe D's pct after 2+ years on aas log

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 days since last shot. still feel pretty good considering.... im losing a little sleep, my moods are good just a little calmer than normal. ambition and energy are a little down but ts not hard to work through that. no complaints. this has turned into a cake walk.
i am extremely impressed with the way things are going. now hopefully i recover lol.

Good luck bro. I think you'll be fine. It took me around 5 1/2 months after a year straight. I get wood at the drop of a hat now. (natural)
Your a little younger than me also. Not that that is a huge issue.
One or two pins of HMG would likely give you a serious boot in the ass towards recovery too. I spent some lengthy PM's with Nelson about this last year. The recomended dose is way overkill. One or two 75mg pokes would likely be enough. Unfortunatley it was out of stock when I went to get it for myself.

17 days. the only change is the tiredness and sluggishness. it comes and goes more now instead of always feeling that way its back and forth a couple times per day. i want to take that as a sign of recovery happening. what do you guys think?

Joe quick question, why on earth were you on for two years straight? Were you afraid of losing your gains or what? And do you think you will still be fertile?

Joe quick question, why on earth were you on for two years straight? Were you afraid of losing your gains or what? And do you think you will still be fertile?

i already have a family of 6 so no worries about kids. the 2 years i refered to are the last 2 years of use where i was blasting and cruizing. this is the more4 advanced level of se that also comes with more risks. my choice to blast and cruize was part of my bb'ing goals.

16 days since last shot. still feel pretty good considering.... im losing a little sleep, my moods are good just a little calmer than normal. ambition and energy are a little down but ts not hard to work through that. no complaints. this has turned into a cake walk.
i am extremely impressed with the way things are going. now hopefully i recover lol.

Thats good news Joe, sounds like PCT is going well.
When are you planning on getting some blood work done ?

Thats good news Joe, sounds like PCT is going well.
When are you planning on getting some blood work done ?
after this pct im going to wait a month and see how i feel. if i have symptoms of really low test i will run another pct. if i feel ok then i will get blood work to confirm.

19 days since last shot everything is still the same. sluggishness, somewhat low ambition ect. not bad. i mad a little change and started taking 2 caps hcgenerate in the morning, my 3 unleashed mid day, and 2 more hcgenerate at bed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom