Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe D's pct after 2+ years on aas log

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
i am attempting to come off of aas for good. i will start with the backround. i have been running aas non stop for over 2 years. most of this 2 years has been blasting (3 weeks) with 3g of gear, and cruzing (2 weeks) with 300mg off gear. the last 6 months i have been running much less at 250mg being the highest dose. the last month has been nothing more that 100mg test. i have also stopped gh, slin, ect.
stats are currently 5'5" 218lbs 9-11% bf and dropping.
i am also giving up bb'ing. i will continue to train and diet for health only which i happen to be lucky enough to hold some nice muscle that way to.
my goal is to be steroid free and reach a normal natural test level. then i will continue with sups and fitness as a natural. i may even decide to do a little bb'ng later on who knows.
ths is the log starter. once i have the detals i will post them in and keep it updated.

i have ran a week of hcgenerate at 10 caps ed and am currently running 6 caps ed staying full ready to start pct soon.

thanks. just a couple more days now ill be getting started. today is day 8 rom my last 100mg test e shot. nuts are all hcgenerated and ready to go lol

pct started today.

100mg clomid ed
20mg nolva ed
sustain alpha ed
5 caps hcgenerate ed
3 caps unleashed ed
3g vit c ed
10g creatine ed

thanks. either way it will work out. if i need trt then i need it. i just cant settle for it not knowing if i could have recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom