Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe D's pct after 2+ years on aas log

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good life decision to get off, as gear is not ultimately a sustainable lifestyle. I am happy you are logging this here and I hope you continue to (w/ blood tests). I wish you the best.

has anyone used sustain alpha with good results? just curious since this is a post cycle thread

this would have been better asked in your own thread in the sups section. i have used sustain alpha in the past successully and i have read countless other success stories. ive never tried the new lv version but ive heard mixed reviews about it. i would stick with the topical.

just an update. nothing really new still doing the same thing. its been 11 days since my last test e shot. i still feel fine.

12 days since last test e shot. still good so far. a little sluggish but no big deal yet.

13 days since last test e shot. still feeling ok. weight loss has tapered down and im comfortable with things so far. im still on the pct exactly as stated. im debating on when to lower the clomid dose to 50mg ed.

about 5 years. but i also trained a lot as a kid that im not counting in this 5 years.

about 5 years. but i also trained a lot as a kid that im not counting in this 5 years.

Your stats are awesome, 5'5" 218lbs 9-11%.

That's seriously muscular for a guy your height.

I'm 5'07" my goal is to reach 200lb. My body fat is currently 11% all natural. I can't imagine being 218lb and I'm 2" taller!

Do you remember what your stats were before you started juicing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom