Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe D's pct after 2+ years on aas log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you consider hcg or hmg if you go get your bloods and dicover that you haven't recovered? I know you mentioned running a longer pct if you haven't recovered. If this is the case then maybe try hitting hcg/hmg for a couple weeks to get the boys to wake up and then start another pct...

if i fail the first time im going to use hmg on the next try.

when you were on cycle for that long what happened to your "boys"? did they receded or just get really small

if its too personal of a q i understand. just curious

they did both but the hcgenerate did a pretty damn good job of reversing it then the first day of clomid seamed to bring them back to perfect.

2 weeks into pct now. my energy has improved a little the last couple days and my workouts have gotten a little better over the last couple days also.

im starting to fill back up again a little and am feeling normal today. w/o recovery is still pretty shitty. im training with 6-9 total sets 3x per week. its odd but my muscles look fuller. my wife woke up this morning thinking i went back on lol. she said i look like i gained 10lbs over night

im starting to fill back up again a little and am feeling normal today. w/o recovery is still pretty shitty. im training with 6-9 total sets 3x per week. its odd but my muscles look fuller. my wife woke up this morning thinking i went back on lol. she said i look like i gained 10lbs over night

damn that's pretty cool. any guess as to what is going on? after my cycle i looked a lot bigger b/c i dropped about 8 lbs of water weight i was carrying..

Joe D,
You've got lots of followers on this thread bro!
Thanks for commenting on my acne thread. I just had labs competed yesterday and will soon have my full acne/accutane article up.

Can you tell us about your experience with HCG? In this thread starter you don't mention it...

i didnt use hcg as a part of my pct. i find that hcgenerate brings my nuts back just as good plus it gives me a big libedo boost.

my strength took a big dive as soon as my test levels did. its comming back somewhat now.

some bad news on recovery.
i woke up with slight chest pains today and talked to a doc over the phone. after hearing what he had to say im convinced i could be stressing my heart with this recovery attempt. i am going back on trt for a little while, while i plan the next pct attempt. the next one will use hmg and i dont know what else yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom