Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe D's pct after 2+ years on aas log

Status
Not open for further replies.
some bad news on recovery.
i woke up with slight chest pains today and talked to a doc over the phone. after hearing what he had to say im convinced i could be stressing my heart with this recovery attempt. i am going back on trt for a little while, while i plan the next pct attempt. the next one will use hmg and i dont know what else yet.

Better safe than sorry bro. You gave it a valiant attempt. I agree with you next time should definetly be hmg or hcg first then kill the clomid, nolva, and unleashed. Apparently Tribulus is good to condition the nuts for HCG theropy; maybe try that next time 2 wks before. I know hcgenerate has bulgarian trib so that works..

Better safe than sorry bro. You gave it a valiant attempt. I agree with you next time should definetly be hmg or hcg first then kill the clomid, nolva, and unleashed. Apparently Tribulus is good to condition the nuts for HCG theropy; maybe try that next time 2 wks before. I know hcgenerate has bulgarian trib so that works..

good idea thanks

some bad news on recovery.
i woke up with slight chest pains today and talked to a doc over the phone. after hearing what he had to say im convinced i could be stressing my heart with this recovery attempt. i am going back on trt for a little while, while i plan the next pct attempt. the next one will use hmg and i dont know what else yet.

Joe D,
Good to hear you're being monitored by a physician.

You definitely made a great attempt with your PCT.

Joe D,
Good to hear you're being monitored by a physician.

You definitely made a great attempt with your PCT.

i am not really being monitored. when i was on high doses i was watched closely with constant blood work and xray. now im broke lol but my mother runs a large medical practice and through her i can communicate with a doctor that knows me and my bodybuilding very well. i have been winging it in pct this go. the only bloods i would have gotten would be to confirm recovery if i thought i was successful.

Whats the latest joe? How you feeling?

doing well no more chest pain. workouts are back to normal diet is low fat high prot high complex carb. filled back up to about 215-218 again. bf is around 10% since i cut the fats. i was around 12%. feeling good again mood wise. back to bending shit up at the y lol. they need some texas power bars.

doing well no more chest pain. workouts are back to normal diet is low fat high prot high complex carb. filled back up to about 215-218 again. bf is around 10% since i cut the fats. i was around 12%. feeling good again mood wise. back to bending shit up at the y lol. they need some texas power bars.

Sounds good JoeD.

Are you still on TRT now?

Awsome bro. Glad your feeling and doing better. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom