Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe D's pct after 2+ years on aas log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear that you feeling better big guy!
It's tough to cut out test after 2 years of continuous use. Your body is just not used to not have any...scarry about the chest pain!
Do you think it might be helpful to taper off the test so your body wont have to go cold turkey?
Even if you have to do 50mg a week over a period of few weeks...just a thought

I would also cut back on the workouts volume and intensity as your body will be to weak to sustain heavy loads and dont want to compromise your immune system too much. Most likely you will end up well under 200lbs anyway by the time your recovery is fully done unfortunately. But once recovered im sure you will have no problem bouncing back!

good luck man

ok im back off the gear. my big stressers are gone and i feel good. right now im taking nothing more than hcgenerate and unleashed. once the crash hits i will start with the nolva/clomid. i am not weight training, eating right, or doing cardio lol im just working long hours and tring to recover. once the gras cutting season is over i'll get back in the gym. and i can still out squat and dl most of you bastards so i dont want to hear shit about not training jk.

ok im back off the gear. my big stressers are gone and i feel good. right now im taking nothing more than hcgenerate and unleashed. once the crash hits i will start with the nolva/clomid. i am not weight training, eating right, or doing cardio lol im just working long hours and tring to recover. once the gras cutting season is over i'll get back in the gym. and i can still out squat and dl most of you bastards so i dont want to hear shit about not training jk.

Are you trying the HMG this time?

Guys, Joe is banned. This is the one and only time I will mention this on the training forums. Anytime this question or topic comes up again, chances are people will get banned. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom