Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe D's pct after 2+ years on aas log

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 days since last shot everything is still the same. sluggishness, somewhat low ambition ect. not bad. i mad a little change and started taking 2 caps hcgenerate in the morning, my 3 unleashed mid day, and 2 more hcgenerate at bed time.

I had the same sluggishness, sleep forever, lazy ect ect. Even if you feel so so in a good way after this PCT or another the main thing is just going to be time. I felt great on HCgenerate and unleashed but after it stopped i went back to feeling assy. Not in the mood for pussy, ect. No matter how good or not so good you feel its just gonna take time for everything to get completely back to normal. Knowing your past regimen I would speculate (just guessing) 6-8 months anyways.

21 days since last shot. my pct started on 6/15. nothing different yet. my recovery ability took a serous drop all at once. friday was leg day. i did 6 moderate sets of atg squats, 4 sets of moderate weight leg extentions, and 1 40 rep rp set of standing calf raises my whole lower body from glutes down is completely trashed. i can hardly walk lol. just 2 days beore that i trained the same way but it was back day so i was dead lifting and had no issues. needless to say im going to have to calm it down a lot more for a while.

21 days since last shot. my pct started on 6/15. nothing different yet. my recovery ability took a serous drop all at once. friday was leg day. i did 6 moderate sets of atg squats, 4 sets of moderate weight leg extentions, and 1 40 rep rp set of standing calf raises my whole lower body from glutes down is completely trashed. i can hardly walk lol. just 2 days beore that i trained the same way but it was back day so i was dead lifting and had no issues. needless to say im going to have to calm it down a lot more for a while.

I admire your tenacity Joe D.

Have you considered a lower volume, higher frequency training program such as HST? It may work better for you now that you're "off."

I admire your tenacity Joe D.

Have you considered a lower volume, higher frequency training program such as HST? It may work better for you now that you're "off."

im looking in that direction. i havent finished working it out yet. im sure i will have to keep altering the training or a while. thanks

went to the gym today and did 3 10 rep sets of db flat bench and 3 sets of standing ohp then left lol. my legs are finally starting to feel better to but they are still achy. pct is still the same.

Will you consider hcg or hmg if you go get your bloods and dicover that you haven't recovered? I know you mentioned running a longer pct if you haven't recovered. If this is the case then maybe try hitting hcg/hmg for a couple weeks to get the boys to wake up and then start another pct...

Are you taking a pre-workout supp to keep focus and motivation up ? or are you getting enough from the unleashed and hcgenerate ...?

Last edited:
Are you taking a pre-workout supp Joe to keep focus and motivation up ? or are you getting enough from the unleashed and hcgenerate ...?

no sups other than for my natural test recovery. i want to be fresh when i start a sup cycle to try to put a little mass back on. im on creatine and i take it pre w/o

when you were on cycle for that long what happened to your "boys"? did they receded or just get really small

if its too personal of a q i understand. just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom