Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe D's pct after 2+ years on aas log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your stats are awesome, 5'5" 218lbs 9-11%.

That's seriously muscular for a guy your height.

I'm 5'07" my goal is to reach 200lb. My body fat is currently 11% all natural. I can't imagine being 218lb and I'm 2" taller!

Do you remember what your stats were before you started juicing?

i was about 210 i think but with about 18% bf. at my peak with gear i was 275-280lbs 20%bf.

i was about 210 i think but with about 18% bf. at my peak with gear i was 275-280lbs 20%bf.

Bro, that is fucking huge!

I'll be so happy if I can just hit 200lb keeping around my current bf%, but I guess BB is one of those things where as soon as you hit a goal, you just want to keep growing and set a new goal.

You had a good base before gear though, as 210lb at your height with 18% bf is still muscular.

How did you get that heavy naturally, how many calories per day?

Bro, that is fucking huge!

I'll be so happy if I can just hit 200lb keeping around my current bf%, but I guess BB is one of those things where as soon as you hit a goal, you just want to keep growing and set a new goal.

You had a good base before gear though, as 210lb at your height with 18% bf is still muscular.

How did you get that heavy naturally, how many calories per day?

around 5k cals. my body holds mass well. my organs are what dont agree. they cant take the abuse.

its been 14 days and the bomb has dropped lol. i feel like i knew i would. just really down. it came on suddenly last night. the good news is that my sex drive is un effected so far.

its been 14 days and the bomb has dropped lol. i feel like i knew i would. just really down. it came on suddenly last night. the good news is that my sex drive is un effected so far.

Stay strong Joe D. You've got lots of support here on EF.

alright well its day 15 and things have calmed. that initial shock hit me the night before last where i couldnt sleap and i elt like shit into yesturday. i dont feel to bad now. a little low in the energy department but no complaints. im still getting no ed issues. which is amazing.

:shocked: 2+ years ON AAS man :insane: :)

god bleSS U , hope u get it perfectly

i dont know u well , but seeing above comments seems ur , true vetren

good luck big guy , with everything that u do in future . :)

alright well its day 15 and things have calmed. that initial shock hit me the night before last where i couldnt sleap and i elt like shit into yesturday. i dont feel to bad now. a little low in the energy department but no complaints. im still getting no ed issues. which is amazing.
mabe you could use some green tea extract for a little energy boost since your trying to loose weight... may not be the greatest if your having trouble sleeping.... Its a stand up thing to make a thread like this.... I would think most would just fade into the shadows..... I to have been thinking of staying natty or at least cycling as little as possible... Theres just so many supps that work good now without the health risk. and health should be the main objective!

mabe you could use some green tea extract for a little energy boost since your trying to loose weight... may not be the greatest if your having trouble sleeping.... Its a stand up thing to make a thread like this.... I would think most would just fade into the shadows..... I to have been thinking of staying natty or at least cycling as little as possible... Theres just so many supps that work good now without the health risk. and health should be the main objective!

interesting suff here. i have been drinking green tea, i just use 12 tea bags per gallon of water and drink at least one per day.

im good on the weight loss now. im avoiding the scale but i think im down probably to just over 200lbs and around 12%.

i have no issues with the thread. it is what it is. i just dont have the ambition to be the best anymore (not at bbing). i dont even want to compete. i just want to look good, be strong, and be healthy into my old age. i can do all of that as a natty.

the log is just so we can all see together how this long road unfolds. i have put my body through tremendous stress over the last 5 or so years. my test has been shut down through over 2 of them. i think it will be a miracle if i recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom