Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JH1 style would you hit it Halloween thread...

javaguru said:
Tell me about it. I think he's still going to put a new sink in at her house this weekend...lol. Guys can be pathetic....

lololl

That is so true! I knew a girl who helped this newly single girl by putting up a fence for her dog, mounting a tv, moving all her stuff, putting furnature toghther etc.

I told him that was nice of him to put the bed together so she could bang guys that wouldn't help her move.lol

Hot women have it made.

all the whey said:
lololl

That is so true! I knew a girl who helped this newly single girl by putting up a fence for her dog, mounting a tv, moving all her stuff, putting furnature toghther etc.

I told him that was nice of him to put the bed together so she could bang guys that wouldn't help her move.lol

Hot women have it made.
lol....

javaguru said:
Her office staff unanimously voted Nick Lachey...

She is a Dr. right?

Why don't you set me up with one of her office workers.

We could double. I would make out with her the whole time making you two very uncomfortable.

javaguru said:
The pharmacist chick at Kroger voted Nick Lachey too.

Damn bro!@

I bet your good looking enough to have girls install a sink for you!!!!!!!!#t6

all the whey said:
She is a Dr. right?

Why don't you set me up with one of her office workers.

We could double. I would make out with her the whole time making you two very uncomfortable.
Which one do you want set up with? They dressed up like Dr. Heather for Halloween.

1031071234.jpg

javaguru said:
Which one do you want set up with? They dressed up like Dr. Heather for Halloween.

1031071234.jpg

I think the girl in the pink looks the closest to her. But, I will only double with you if she wears her Dr. Heather costume. That is the closest I'll get to be you for a day.

all the whey said:
I think the girl in the pink looks the closest to her. But, I will only double with you if she wears her Dr. Heather costume. That is the closest I'll get to be you for a day.

:lmao:
I'll see what I can do about getting you a date.

javaguru said:
:lmao:
I'll see what I can do about getting you a date.

Sweet!!!

Do you think I can get her to call me Java?

javaguru said:
Maybe....I'll see if Dr. heather will let us ghost ride her Tahoe..

Sweet I will get a Star Trek uniform just like yours!!!!!!!!!!!##3gh

Top Bottom