Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JH1 style would you hit it Halloween thread...

javaguru said:
We actually went to Biaggi's...

What is Biaggi's?

Give me the rest of the details!!@!

all the whey said:
What is Biaggi's?

Give me the rest of the details!!@!
http://www.ttownguide.com/biaggis_ristorante_italiano.html

http://www.biaggis.com/
We met at 1:30

She had bruschetta and two bud lights

I had the Italian beef sandwich and a greens salad tossed in olive oil and vinegar with feta cheese, plus one bud light.

Talked for a couple of hours then walked around the outside mall talking. Date ended about 4:45 as she had to go to a "purse party" and parent teacher conference. I had to get some work done.

javaguru said:
http://www.ttownguide.com/biaggis_ristorante_italiano.html

http://www.biaggis.com/
We met at 1:30

She had bruschetta and two bud lights

I had the Italian beef sandwich and a greens salad tossed in olive oil and vinegar with feta cheese, plus one bud light.

Talked for a couple of hours then walked around the outside mall talking. Date ended about 4:45 as she had to go to a "purse party" and parent teacher conference. I had to get some work done.

Damn bro you are a balla!!

I would have "suggested" we get the $8.99 Half and Half Special. Then, I would have bought a gift certificate and used it to save 10%.

It is better to just pound a couple of beers in the parking lot. If she is a classy broad, then get a bottle of wine and drink it at a park on the tailgate of your truck.

What was she wearing. A sexy/slutty I am horny I need Java to service my sexual needs? Or, a sexy/reserved I want Java to raise my kids and buy me a house?

all the whey said:
Damn bro you are a balla!!

I would have "suggested" we get the $8.99 Half and Half Special. Then, I would have bought a gift certificate and used it to save 10%.

It is better to just pound a couple of beers in the parking lot. If she is a classy broad, then get a bottle of wine and drink it at a park on the tailgate of your truck.

What was she wearing. A sexy/slutty I am horny I need Java to service my sexual needs? Or, a sexy/reserved I want Java to raise my kids and buy me a house?
She came directly from her office so she was wearing her work attire. A domestic bottle of beer is only $3.00.

What bottle of MD 20/20 do you suggest for a first date..grape or orange?

javaguru said:
She came directly from her office so she was wearing her work attire. A domestic bottle of beer is only $3.00.

What bottle of MD 20/20 do you suggest for a first date..grape or orange?
lol

She pretty cool?

Any major issues surface?

How long has she been divorced?

all the whey said:
lol

She pretty cool?

Any major issues surface?

How long has she been divorced?
Yeah, pretty cool but I definitely see some "princess" traits. However, being slightly under 4'11" and 90 pounds she probably needs help doing certain things. She PMS's one day a month..mental note to avoid contact with her. Her divorce is very recent so I'm keeping my eye out for crazy baby daddy issues when he finally figures out she's dating. Also, since she's recently divorced all the "guy friends" are working their game trying to get with her...even her ex-husband's friends...bad bro material. :) However, I'm used to dealing with...date a decent looking chick that's cool to hang out with and it comes with the territory. A lot of beta male lurkers trying to make game from the friend zone. :)

She's definitely attractive (don't like blondes but the fact that she's short makes her extra cute IMHO). Based on the ancillaries... hit it (if you want) but don't get in deep. Too much drama for a guy who doesn't seem to want or need it.

... jus' keepin it real.

javaguru said:
Yeah, pretty cool but I definitely see some "princess" traits. However, being slightly under 4'11" and 90 pounds she probably needs help doing certain things. She PMS's one day a month..mental note to avoid contact with her. Her divorce is very recent so I'm keeping my eye out for crazy baby daddy issues when he finally figures out she's dating. Also, since she's recently divorced all the "guy friends" are working their game trying to get with her...even her ex-husband's friends...bad bro material. :) However, I'm used to dealing with...date a decent looking chick that's cool to hang out with and it comes with the territory. A lot of beta male lurkers trying to make game from the friend zone. :)

Yes, ex hub's do freak out when they find out she is dating. (even when they are dating also)

You are right about recently divorced hot girls having "friends" all over them. They love the new attention, and it makes things more difficult.

It sucks you can't tell her that her friends want to bang her, because never believe. (or want to admit it) You can't tell the guys that they are wasting their time with the friend thing, because they just bad mouth you to her.

I just try to be extra nice to them. Invite them out for drinks with us. Then, they see their roll.

all the whey said:
Yes, ex hub's do freak out when they find out she is dating. (even when they are dating also)

You are right about recently divorced hot girls having "friends" all over them. They love the new attention, and it makes things more difficult.

It sucks you can't tell her that her friends want to bang her, because never believe. (or want to admit it) You can't tell the guys that they are wasting their time with the friend thing, because they just bad mouth you to her.

I just try to be extra nice to them. Invite them out for drinks with us. Then, they see their roll.
She had one of her friends, and her husband's, book a seven night vacation in the bahamas with her. He e-mailed her informing her of it yesterday. She had to shoot him down and tell him he was always going to be in the friend zone. At least she is smart enough to realize what guys are doing when they do stuff like that....he was playing like they would go as friends and she said," Yeah, we would arrive and there would only be one bed and he would be all over me the entire time." :)

Top Bottom