Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JH1 style would you hit it Halloween thread...

javaguru said:
She had one of her friends, and her husband's, book a seven night vacation in the bahamas with her. He e-mailed her informing her of it yesterday. She had to shoot him down and tell him he was always going to be in the friend zone. At least she is smart enough to realize what guys are doing when they do stuff like that....he was playing like they would go as friends and she said," Yeah, we would arrive and there would only be one bed and he would be all over me the entire time." :)

God some men are SUCH idiots. Don't they get that she would respect them if they would just come out like a freaking adult and say, "Damn I would LOVE to hit it w/you. What do you say, you and me spend a few days away NSA, shits and giggles no expectations" and let her decide if she wants to roll with it.

:rolleyes: Jayzus, she's recently divorced hottie w/kids - no time for bullshit.

BIKINIMOM said:
God some men are SUCH idiots. Don't they get that she would respect them if they would just come out like a freaking adult and say, "Damn I would LOVE to hit it w/you. What do you say, you and me spend a few days away NSA, shits and giggles no expectations" and let her decide if she wants to roll with it.

:rolleyes: Jayzus, she's recently divorced hottie w/kids - no time for bullshit.

bm1.jpg

javaguru said:
She had one of her friends, and her husband's, book a seven night vacation in the bahamas with her. He e-mailed her informing her of it yesterday. She had to shoot him down and tell him he was always going to be in the friend zone. At least she is smart enough to realize what guys are doing when they do stuff like that....he was playing like they would go as friends and she said," Yeah, we would arrive and there would only be one bed and he would be all over me the entire time." :)
lol

Props to her for realizing it and not using him.

I would beat the fuck out of him if he tried to take an exwife of any of my friends on vacation, or for even playing the friend shit.

all the whey said:
lol

Props to her for realizing it and not using him.

I would beat the fuck out of him if he tried to take an exwife of any of my friends on vacation, or for even playing the friend shit.
Tell me about it. I think he's still going to put a new sink in at her house this weekend...lol. Guys can be pathetic....

Top Bottom