Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeans + Dress Shoes + Sweater

That's serious. And sexy :rainbow:

DrSketch trains in a wrestling singlet. Now he's pretty fucking serious.

It is serious. I don't play around. I get all kinds of looks from guys. They know I am for real with my posing suit. What with the pure white skin tone and the 13% BF I look like I'm stage ready every workout.

gym i go to wouldn't even have let you into the weight section, they are really strict and homo about what you wear to work out.

I've seen people work out in dress pants/shoes/shirt (on the treadmill and everything).. Also seen people workout in Ed Hardy clothes, Gold chains, etc..
Looks ridiculous and uncomfortable but whatever, lol. I stick to runners, shorts and a tshirt.
You know they make these bags now.. that you can put your clothes in.. and a lot of gyms have a big private room that I'm sure they'd let you use to change in.

Yeah I was sure I'd get some laughs outta this one.

I'm not saying I ALWAYS roll in the gym rocking my jeans and brown shoes, just a couple days a week after work or If I get a chance to sneak out for 45 minutes during work.

Besides I get all kinds of smiles from the ladies when I'm in there, or they could be laughing, really not sure...

I'm not saying I ALWAYS roll in the gym rocking my jeans and brown shoes, just a couple days a week after work or If I get a chance to sneak out for 45 minutes during work.

Besides I get all kinds of smiles from the ladies when I'm in there, or they could be laughing, really not sure...

At least your optimistic. :biggrin:

There laughing at you bro.. Im 100% for sure.

Top Bottom