Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's cutting season. What's in YOUR diet?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Its the middle of May now. Temperatures are rising. And beach season is soon upon us. Cutting season is here.

What does your diet consist of to get that lean, greek god like look?

I'd like to follow this... is there a 'subscribe' function so I don't have to post something to be notified?

Thanks man.. and to answer your thread... I'm eating more or less around my TDEE... @ a 50/20/30 range.. I wanna get leaner for July 1st.. so I'm gunna slowly lower my calories every week... and see how it goes... keeping the same ratio.. but going from 3000 for 2 weeks... to 2500... for 2 weeks... and finally 2000 for 2 weeks... we'll see how it goes... :)

Thanks man.. and to answer your thread... I'm eating more or less around my TDEE... @ a 50/20/30 range.. I wanna get leaner for July 1st.. so I'm gunna slowly lower my calories every week... and see how it goes... keeping the same ratio.. but going from 3000 for 2 weeks... to 2500... for 2 weeks... and finally 2000 for 2 weeks... we'll see how it goes... :)
Exactly what I'm doing. :) except I'm starting at 2200, decreasing 500 every week, also 50/20/30. Right on lol

Yeah I'm at 2500cals at the moment.

But what's in your diet? What are you "eating"?

PLEASE LIST FOODS YOU ARE EATING:jenscat

cigarettes and crack cocaine...with milk.

no really eating same as always oats, chickens, tuna (more tuna), halibut, laying off the red meat a little down to two days a week, sweet taters, milk, cottage cheese, fruits, veggies etc...2400 cals maintenance

cigarettes and crack cocaine...with milk.

no really eating same as always oats, chickens, tuna (more tuna), halibut, laying off the red meat a little down to two days a week, sweet taters, milk, cottage cheese, fruits, veggies etc...2400 cals maintenance
Lmao. When I cut I follow a small ass menu. Tons and tons of tilapia and plain ass grilled/broiled chicken. I also throw salmon filets and turkey cutlets on the george Forman grill. I buy fresh asparagus like it's going out of style, I have as much of this as i want with each meal (the meat of my choice from the listed above and the asparagus)...that or fresh green beans. That's about it...i have oatmeal in place of the greens before 5pm then the only carbs I have after 5 are from the green veggies.

Half-assed CDK type diet...

I drink about 1L skim milk on workout days for 32g carbs (and the lactose free milk in my area has 80Kcal/11g protein per cup, much better than the 90kcal/9g protein most get)
Beyond that I aim for 4 servings of lean protein weighing in at 30g protein and 150-200kcal each. 1 Pre-workout, 3 post-workout. Things like white fish (mahi mahi, tilapia, halibut), Tuna, Pork, very lean beef, turkey or chicken etc.

Then, the rest of my calories come from fats PWO, basically. I eat a lot of nuts, and sometimes replace some lean protein with salmon. I take n-3 fatty acids (2g DHA and EPA daily). I get 180g protein minimum daily (160 from protein sources, and between 20-40 from nuts). The only other part of my diet is 1lb of cooked green vegetables daily. Broccoli, spinach, kale, collard greens, mushrooms, asparagus, etc.

I zig-zag my calories by varying my fats. 2500kcal on training days, 2kkcal on "day one" recovery days (24hrs post workout), and 1600kcal on "day two" recovery days (the day after my recovery day). I train very hard 3 days in a row then take 2 full days off and repeat. I do light (walking) cardio on my 2kkcal days for about 200kcal.

I keep my calories low since I gain tissue (muscle and fat) relatively easily. I have a sluggish metabolism from 10+ of obesity during my developmental years. Also my stimulant use is greatly increased during cuts... Sad to say I rely on ECA and sometimes nicotine (e-cigarette delivery, of course) to hold the hunger at bay on a low calorie day.

Top Bottom