Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's cutting season. What's in YOUR diet?

this is my typical meal setup in a day to be specific. all fairly small portions. im used to eating pretty small amounts and if i eat till im satisfied, not full, its almost always in the 2200-2500 range to a T without cal counting. i might count once a week or so, or whenever i have time lately just to re confirm those numbers to myself

Protein shake with phytogreens @ 5am
3 eggs, 1 piece 12 grain toast with berries and 2 teaspoons of fat free yogurt@7:45am
grilled tuna, cucumber and carrots @noon
grilled tuna @3pm (forgot my banana again)
steak with about 12 prawns, oven roasted potatoes and boiled carrots, piece of garlic toast @6pm
Protein shake with dextrose and glutamine post workout @ 8

lol forgot to post that

i copied this from my log from last week. i usually have a steamed chicken breast in place of the tuna. but since the cook hooked me up with a couple nice 8 ounce or so pieces of grilled tuna i figured i would take them and give myself a day break from chicken breast

Nice... that sounds SOOO soo good right now... I'm STARVING...

Your diet looks pretty good! if it's enough food... tough to get enough energy doing manual labour...

Ok headin' to bed...

lol im the lead hand i usually dont do much, but sleep in the truck and and do qualtiy checks at the end of the day.. usually anyways.some workouts like tonight i felt it tho lol. later mango

1-1 egg yolk with 4 egg whites, 40grams of oatmeal, half a banana with some cinnamon. Little peanut butter and fish oil before eating breakfast

2-protein pancakes (consisting of 40grams of oatmeal, spoon of peanut butter, half a banana, 1 egg yolk, 4 egg white and cinnamon)

3- 2 chicken breasts, small sweet potato and some spinach

4- 2 chicken breasts, oatmeal and banana with spinach and peanut butter ALL put into a blender and drank. LOL

5- 2 Chicken breasts, Sweet potato, spinach, fish oil and peanut butter

6- Steak with spinach and peanut butter.

Top Bottom