Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's cutting season. What's in YOUR diet?

Naw... I have it in the morning, and after I train...

Updates for anyone?

You too eh? lol

I've dropped weight/fat QUICK man... just eating 50/20/30... @ 2000 for the last week... I went from 200 to 183 this morning... in about 3 - 4 weeks... maybe a little too quick.. :S I'm just hoping that the test/eq is sparring my muscle... I must say though... I'm looking LEAN as SHIT! lol... can't wait to take some updated pics.. :)

I hear ya... I literally give the finger to my chicken/asparagus before eating it now... lol

well strong, i decided to recomp. running sarms s4, gotta log in the supps section. not an all out fatloss or nothing. might drop my cals a little bit more, running about 2200-2500. my bmr is about 2000 if i remember correctly. i dont want to lose strength tho, maybe in another week or 2 i will lower cals to 2000, and pay more attention to my macros. been working my bag off, safety classes every day off i got for the last little bit. classes will ease up now so we will see how things go. all i can say is fuck chicken, carrots, and cucumber

yeah i work a minimum of 12 hours a day, full coveralls,steel toes, tool belt up in the sun in fort mac. dude its hell. gonna start a double bulk after this. probably a methadrol ex with katana then a beast with katana then an osta/s4 sarms to get my cardio back and cut over winter. might put up a vote thread in it, use up my oral stock then have a natty year or do a 6 month peptide run possibly.. i really hate being off. even running 5 and 2 on sarms, the 2 days off drive me nuts

Top Bottom