Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It True?

USAF OKIEONE

HEAVY WEIGHTS = BIGGER BODY

IM ABOUT 5'10" 180 AND MY PARTNERIS 6'1"AND 200
HE IS TALLER AND LOOKS ALOT BIGGER BUT WE ARE ABOUT THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO STRENGTH AND IN SEVERAL AREAS I AM STRONGER. I EAT EVERY 2.5 TO 3 HOURS TAKE IN PLENTY OF SUPPS GET PLENTY OF REST

MY ROUTINE CONSISTS OF WORKING ONE BODY PART A DAY SOME THING LIKE
ARMS
SHOULDERS/TRAPS
CHEST
BACK
LEGS
FOREARMS/CALVES/TRAPS
REST

USUALLY 4 TO 5 EXCERSIZES WITH 3 TO 4 WORKINGING SETS (DEPENDING ON WHAT EXCERSIZE) AT 8 TO 10 REPS.

I USE PRETTY HEAVY WEIGHTS

I HAVE PUT ON 25 POUNDS SINCE I STARTED ABOUT A YEAR AGO. I HAVE STRONG PHYSICAL APPEARENCE. BUT I JUST NEED TO GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

I HAVE NEVER TAKEN ANY A.S.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Nutrition aside, Yeah I'd most definitely agree with that: bigger weights equals bigger body. But it is important not to loose form when using a heavier weight. I'm sick to death of seeing 95% of the people in the gym using big weights with no form.

well looking at your split (which sucks quite honestly) even though you believe that you are using "big weights" your probably not. never go more than 4 days a week when you want mass and strength. utilize more compound movements.

throw some heavy deads in every other week at about 4-6 reps, same with squats and bench. don't do it every week, let it heal. if you plateau in strength it is neccessary to train the nervous system as well as the muscle.

write out your routine and I'll check it out. @5'10 180lbs I can get you a lot bigger guarenteed.

btw: heavy is good but make sure your using good form!

Top Bottom