Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is farting bad digestion (serious question)

No not necessarily but I will tell you after going through 2 bottles of Gear my gas was starting to become unbearable. I had to cycle off it for a month then get back on it. I love the product but I have to monitor my intake as well as cycle on and off it. My new sweet spot is: 10 caps a day for the full bottle then off for 4 weeks then back on.

Carbs like oats make me fart.. not bad smelling just lots of air but I eat about 300-400gm of oats a day

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Yeh its the heavy carbs like rice oats and potatoes that get me..

I always come from that train of thought of 'listening to your body' even after carb meals I feel heavier. ..

After high protein fat my body feels clean and digestion perfect..

Goin gluten free for awhile see hiw I get on really coming to the realisation there is no need for carbs

But then I think of bulking and think it would be near impossible without them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

I do realize that my previous post was slightly off topic but I was just about to start a thread about the supplement Gear and horrible gas. Then, I saw your thread. LOL

Back to your thread, increased gas does not necessarily mean you have poor digestion or not absorbing the nutrient. Things that tend to increase gas could be things that are good for gut health like: probiotics, oats, green vegetables.

Hope this helps!

Top Bottom