Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

Anyway, back to this tea party thing. The more I now understand the more I think they were exactly doing their job. They should be doing this with every single political organization trying to get tax exemption without disclosing donors no matter the fucking affiliation. The republicans are just sour about it because it appears the vast majority of these political organizations applying for the 501 which doesn't require disclosure...are infact conservative groups. It came out this morning that Rove may be infact funneling money from all these tea party groups into republican coffers. So basically the republicans have found a way to marshal the tea party movement right back into their bank accounts.

Just like the DEA should be monitoring email and phone conversations from members and donors of groups like MoveOn.org, MediaMatters and other "progressive" organizations. Libtards on average use more illicit drugs than conservative/religious groups -- so the DEA would just be doing their job.

AT my son's high school there are honors classes, an International Baccalaureate (IB) program, Advanced Placement (AP) classes. I don't see the case for "everyone is equal" pussification.

Just like the DEA should be monitoring email and phone conversations from members and donors of groups like MoveOn.org, MediaMatters and other "progressive" organizations. Libtards on average use more illicit drugs than conservative/religious groups -- so the DEA would just be doing their job.

at least they would know the donors from organizations like that right?

AT my son's high school there are honors classes, an International Baccalaureate (IB) program, Advanced Placement (AP) classes. I don't see the case for "everyone is equal" pussification.

So if the education is so advanced, why do US students consistently under perform against their foreign counterparts?

and from k-12 there are more often than not, numerous students in the same classes together, who would not have been in the same classes together 20 years ago...and the lower achievers are not performing any better as a result...however, the higher achievers are stagnating because of the commingling.

in other countries, students who have been labeled as "non-academic" are neither subjected to achievement tests nor are they included in the statistics that our system is ultimately compared too.

Top Bottom