Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

Are you capable of having a linear discussion without jumping on a tangent every time things go in a direction you don't like?

No

Mike4705 said:
Without understanding the true consequences this will create. I encourage anyone to go spend some time in one of these "liberal countries."

Why is "liberal countries" in quotes? Are you suggesting that they are not in fact liberal? Or are they not countries?

Another diversion. You said that the problem with our public education was due to liberals and too much government, I pointed out that our competitors who are doing much better with pubic education than us are more liberal and have more government, so your argument is undermined, and instead of discussing the issue you just make overblown illogical leaps. Are you capable of having a linear discussion without jumping on a tangent every time things go in a direction you don't like?

By your standards, a linear discussion is agreeing with you.

You compared apples and oranges and now you're upset that I won't run with your assumption.

That is an astoundingly shitty rebuttal.

So other cultures can kick our ass with public school education, because....they are other cultures?

nope...they "kick our ass" because they separate the wheat from the chaff at a very young age...then some people in our country are stupid enough to compare the results of their elitist systems to the results produced by our all-inclusive system...classic apples and oranges situation...but, go ahead and believe what the media tells you.

nope...they "kick our ass" because they separate the wheat from the chaff at a very young age...then some people in our country are stupid enough to compare the results of their elitist systems to the results produced by our all-inclusive system...classic apples and oranges situation...but, go ahead an believe what the media tells you.

Uh oh... You must not be linear either.

Uh oh... You must not be linear either.

i'm just sick of people shitting on our public education system when in fact the problem is our pussy-ass, no-child-left-behind, everyone-gets-a-fucking-trophy, feminized society that fucked up the best public education system on planet erf!

i'm just sick of people shitting on our public education system when in fact the problem is our pussy-ass, no-child-left-behind, everyone-gets-a-fucking-trophy, feminized society that fucked up the best public education system on planet erf!

The fact that the public education system has been thoroughly unionized and serves as a political wing of the Democratic party doesn't help much either.

The fact that the public education system has been thoroughly unionized and serves as a political wing of the Democratic party doesn't help much either.

i figured that you would read the words that i chose and connect the dots as to who i am pointing the finger at...except for no-child-left-behind...that was a dubya admin brainchild...and i'm still scratching my head over that one.

nope...they "kick our ass" because they separate the wheat from the chaff at a very young age...then some people in our country are stupid enough to compare the results of their elitist systems to the results produced by our all-inclusive system...classic apples and oranges situation...but, go ahead and believe what the media tells you.

I remember having this conversation before, and doing a lot of reading on the testing methods etc. Its all posted somewhere in an old thread. So I don't want to reinvent the wheel but I think that excuse is questionable.

I remember having this conversation before, and doing a lot of reading on the testing methods etc. Its all posted somewhere in an old thread. So I don't want to reinvent the wheel but I think that excuse is questionable.

i'm not saying that there is any sort of evil conspiracy...we used to do the exact same thing here in the u.s...i don't know how old you are but anyone that is at least 40-something can remember a day when you were tested for certain things early in elementary school and then all of a sudden, a lot of people that used to be in the same classroom with you were now across the hall...everyone knew why...no one made a big deal out of it...all men were not created equal...that's just the way it is...and trying to erase the lines simply dumbs-down the kids that have the ability to excel, but are now not getting challenged.

i'm not saying that there is any sort of evil conspiracy...we used to do the exact same thing here in the u.s...i don't know how old you are but anyone that is at least 40-something can remember a day when you were tested for certain things early in elementary school and then all of a sudden, a lot of people that used to be in the same classroom with you were now across the hall...everyone knew why...no one made a big deal out of it...all men were not created equal...that's just the way it is...and trying to erase the lines simply dumbs-down the kids that have the ability to excel, but are now not getting challenged.

oh and, our one twin passed the keystone exam (for graduation) in math and our other twin passed the keystone exam for science...in 7th grade...because my wife is a kick-ass public school teacher and what my kids aren't getting at school, she makes sure that they are getting it at home...i feel bad for kids that don't have a school teacher mom...my kids will have at least one year of college credits under their belt before they graduate from high school...and that stuff is available to anyone...but you have to take it upon yourself because every public school teacher is saddled with the responsibility to try to teach a certain number of kids that will never "get it" no matter what you do.

Top Bottom