Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

If someone like plunkey doesnt know where his check to the government is going, thats a sign the government is way too sprawling and convoluted in the first place.

Or a sign that someone else takes care of all that stuff for him.

Or that he's ignorant of the subject.

He doesn't know where the money is going, or what it's for, but he knows it's a waste... :rolleyes:

I know my federal tax dollars go to the "United States Treasury" but i think i can say its mostly a waste upon arrival so "what difference does it make"

If someone like plunkey doesnt know where his check to the government is going, thats a sign the government is way too sprawling and convoluted in the first place.

Concerned by your standards in life if you consider plunkey an authority on anything. Pls be safe.

Concerned by your standards in life if you consider plunkey an authority on anything. Pls be safe.

You're just mad that I'm still putting the stale Christmas candy in the lobby.

Hard to say, since you don't even know where the checks went.

Do you still maintain that Tennessee has a State Property Tax?

Well, considering that the right to tax property is provided by Tennessee State Code 67.5.101, then yeah -- I'd say Tennessee has a state property tax.

Or do you believe you Arkansas hayseeds could steal people's money with solely your own Hillbilly sheriff and no state authorization?

Tennessee Code
Title 67 - Taxes And Licenses
Chapter 5 - Property Taxes
Part 1 - Levy of Tax
67-5-101 - Property subject to tax generally.

Well, considering that the right to tax property is provided by Tennessee State Code 67.5.101, then yeah -- I'd say Tennessee has a state property tax.

Or do you believe you Arkansas hayseeds could steal people's money with solely your own Hillbilly sheriff and no state authorization?

Tennessee Code
Title 67 - Taxes And Licenses
Chapter 5 - Property Taxes
Part 1 - Levy of Tax
67-5-101 - Property subject to tax generally.

Does the fucking state collect property tax or not?

No. You're twisting in the wind here with the usual spin and deflect moves. Your property tax check goes to the county. Your state's Board Of Equalization authorizes and sets the standards for the counties' Assessors, but the counties assess and collect property tax.

Have you ever closed a deal on Tennessee soil?

Top Bottom