Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

Does the fucking state collect property tax or not?

No. You're twisting in the wind here with the usual spin and deflect moves. Your property tax check goes to the county. Your state's Board Of Equalization authorizes and sets the standards for the counties' Assessors, but the counties assess and collect property tax.

Then in your retarded universe, the state and local governments don't collect sales tax either. K-mart does.

Outstanding logic.

Then in your retarded universe, the state and local governments don't collect sales tax either. K-mart does.

Outstanding logic.

You're just digging yourself deeper. The county doesn't collect property tax for the state. The money stays in the county, to pay for county programs. You know, like schools, roads, bridges, the sheriff's department... Your Kmart analogy doesn't work.

So I guess we should just roll over and take it because it happened before? Senseless.

Its better to speak up about it later than never.

Irregardless of party in power or political affiliations of targeted groups.

Whats the old saying? "When they went after _______, I said nothing, when they went after _______, I said nothing, when they came for me it was too late".

Oh nevermind, thats just stupid kooky fringe talk. The government always has our best interests at heart.

So I guess we should just roll over and take it because it happened before? Senseless.

Its better to speak up about it later than never.

Irregardless of party in power or political affiliations of targeted groups.

Whats the old saying? "When they went after _______, I said nothing, when they went after _______, I said nothing, when they came for me it was too late".

Oh nevermind, thats just stupid kooky fringe talk. The government always has our best interests at heart.

The main thing that is senseless is this is this fake outrage over an issue which has been duplicated by political parties against their opponents. If you didn't take this as an issue when Liberal groups were being scrutinized then you shouldn't be taking issue with this now

The main thing that is senseless is this is this fake outrage over an issue which has been duplicated by political parties against their opponents. If you didn't take this as an issue when Liberal groups were being scrutinized then you shouldn't be taking issue with this now

If a precedent is set as far as checking the government against the glass, then it shouldnt matter about the politics because the issue will have been brought to the forefront and dealt with. So next time it wont happen (or at least less likely) to your groups.

Why is this hard to understand? All this tit for tat shit is useless. The point is to limit government abuse and power, no matter which party is abusing or which party is doing the investigating. Yea Im sure it happened in the past, like a lot of things happened in the past and nothing was done until later, so what still wrong.

The way youre putting it sounds like letting a repeat offender go free because we didnt catch him in the past or something.

Last edited:

We're seeing the context of this saying, right now with Obamacare. It hasn't even started much yet, and already the insurance costs and drug prices have skyrocketed, and will continue to do so. The Libs were dancing in the streets to have the "rich" and the "Wall Street moguls" pay for Obamacare, and it was all so great-sounding. But now that the factory workers and landscapers are paying more, it's all of a sudden a whole different story.

Charles

Top Bottom