Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IRS Knew Teap Party Was Targeted for Additional Income Tax Scrutiny

Of course he was made to resign. There's absolutely nothing astonishing about that. Perception is reality so when something like this comes out someone has to be fired, or "resign". lol
There's nothing here. A bunch of Tea party dbags wanted tax exemption without disclosing donors. For the record no liberal political organization should be allowed to do this either. Why a political organization would even be considered for 501 status is beyond me. All of those should be immediately revoked no matter the political affiliation.

FDR ordered audits personally on his political enemies.
JFK created a task force in the IRS to go after right wing groups.
LBJ used the IRS to target the anti-war movement.
Nixon, we all know about Nixon...

Using the IRS as a political weapon is as American as apple pie and Barry is just upholding that tradition; I would expect nothing less from a Chicago politician.

Property and Inheritance Tax in Tennessee

The great State of Tennessee imposes the following taxes:
There is a 55 per cent Public Utility Property Tax
There is a 40 per cent Commercial and Industrial Property Tax
There is a 30 per cent Business Personal Property Tax
There is a 25 per cent Residential Property Tax
There is a 25 per cent Farm Property Tax

And more at the local level. We should do away with both.

Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury - State Board of Equalization - Property Tax Overview

Looks to me like you don't even know who you're writing checks to.

And those percentages you listed aren't tax rates, they're assessment rates.

yeah bro we had an election last november.. seems like you are still campaigning as if its gonna make a difference, but to me its the sore loser mentality.. you should be getting ready for 2016 and finding a republican who is capable of winning a state that doesn't have more trailer parks and tornado's than people.

Where is the "like" button. lol

It's not only political organizations which have been targeted with senseless audits. Successful high-income individuals with highly profitable private businesses are also a target of this senseless auditing torment. A friend of my wife's said that her husband has gotten audited every year on his business and his personal returns, and has never made a mistake or cheated in his life, and never filed late. He makes plenty, and donates WAY more than he can write off, and the Gov't doesn't like people who do that because it debunks the whole anti-capitalism and anti-Wall St campaign by the Left. The joke will be on the IRS though, because he's going to retire and shut down his business due to all this tax hassle, and he can retire today as a multi-multi millionaire by firing 600 people and closing his business, which is; thanks to CA and Federal tax law, the most reasonable and sensible option. Why should he put up with anxiety and hassle with these audits every time, and having to pay accountants and lawyers to defend him every single year when he never did anything wrong? Would any of us bother to have a driver's license if we had to appear in court once a month to prove that we didn't speed, and needed witnesses and lawyers to be with us to prove that? The bus suddenly seems like a good idea if that were the case.

Charles

It's not only political organizations which have been targeted with senseless audits. Successful high-income individuals with highly profitable private businesses are also a target of this senseless auditing torment. A friend of my wife's said that her husband has gotten audited every year on his business and his personal returns, and has never made a mistake or cheated in his life, and never filed late. He makes plenty, and donates WAY more than he can write off, and the Gov't doesn't like people who do that because it debunks the whole anti-capitalism and anti-Wall St campaign by the Left. The joke will be on the IRS though, because he's going to retire and shut down his business due to all this tax hassle, and he can retire today as a multi-multi millionaire by firing 600 people and closing his business, which is; thanks to CA and Federal tax law, the most reasonable and sensible option. Why should he put up with anxiety and hassle with these audits every time, and having to pay accountants and lawyers to defend him every single year when he never did anything wrong? Would any of us bother to have a driver's license if we had to appear in court once a month to prove that we didn't speed, and needed witnesses and lawyers to be with us to prove that? The bus suddenly seems like a good idea if that were the case.

Charles

The IRS needs to go away but there are too many politically connected groups lobbying to maintain the byzantine system. The ex-wife wanted me to be a tax attorney but even my hypocrisy has limits.

The real scandal here is that so many groups on the right and the left have this tax exempt status which is clearly not being used for social welfare. They are political campaign groups in sheep's clothing. The mistake the IRS made was in not going after all of them.

Oh yes I do. I wrote the checks to bureaucrats that waste the money.

Hard to say, since you don't even know where the checks went.

Do you still maintain that Tennessee has a State Property Tax?

If someone like plunkey doesnt know where his check to the government is going, thats a sign the government is way too sprawling and convoluted in the first place.

Top Bottom