Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm constantly going to the toilet. Is all the eating I do useless?

whateverdude

I've been working out a little over a year now, and i've made decent gains but i've recently plateued and I think its because i'm not eating enough. I used to eat about 2200 calories, 4 meals a day at 140 lbs. I'm 150 lbs. 5'9" now and i've upped my calorie intake to about 3200 calories, distributed through 6-7 meals per day but i'm constantly making trips to the shitter. I'm very lean and have a high metabolism. Is all this food just passing right through me and is this normal? What should I do to maximize my gains? I just want to bulk up and if I put some fat on while I do it that's fine.

Perhaps you are eating a bad combo of foods / bad quailty foods / a combo of both. For example, some food dont agree with me, with my eat it all attitue, for breafast Id have

3 steaks, 1 cup rice, 3 bowls cereal, 4 scrambled eggs, and some cups of milk. DAMN!!!!!!! straight to the shitter man....

milk and eggs just dont go. Also, dont get your cals from cheap sources such as candies. Get them from quality stuff and dont mix or produce weird combos. If you train right and eat enough protein, carbs and cals (not to mention fat), dont worry, you WILL gain. Your cal amount is just fine. Since you have a fast metabolism though, it couldnt hurt to go a tad higher, to 4000cals.
good luck

Are you hot? Does your heart pound? You could be slightly hyperthyroid (too much thryoid hormone is produced by your body.)

While being sightly hyper isn't a big deal, although it makes it hard to gain muscle, you might have the blood test.

You are eating to much period. I weigh 195lbs at 5'8 and I bulk at 3500 cals, no gear. I have a slow metabolism, btw.

The point is exceeding 20 cals per lb of bodyweight is ridiculous. I'm assuming you are natural. Decrease your caloric intake to 2700 cals and increase gradually. When I started, I ate under 200g of protein a day, and I had digestive problems. Now I eat over 300g a day and I have no problems. Let your body adjust to high protein and calorie intake.

Top Bottom