Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im 166 lbs. how much protein should I take on a deca winny cycle, Thanks

It would be much better to stack that w/ dbol or test. Deca alone you'll a high dose. Deca loves high protein diets. I'd shoot for 2 gm per lb of bodyweight.

take your bodyweight whatever it is.. and add it to 217

166 + 217 = 383 grams of protein, everyday.

Don't fuck around with any less.

Peace

I don´t understand i´m 210 and still able to grow on 170-180 gm a day! i did do a high protien diret but the only differenc was that I got FAT :confused:

Simple fact is... you could have grown more reconnect, with more protien. I have several friends that work out quite a bit and they complain that they never grow... so I told them that they needed tons of protien... 2g per lb of body wieght or at least around that... so they go and buy a 2 lb tub and drink one protien shake 3 times a week at max...BHAAAAA! Then they complain that they still are not growing. I then take them to see the number of empty 5lb containers i have lying about, the number over 12 of em'...Hell i go through more than 10lbs a month... and that is with eating quite a few grams of Protien a day in my Meals. Protien, Protien and more protien... thats the key... and a whole bunch of AS too can't hurt! (my little secrete)... LOL

To: Reconnect

One of the reasons you probably got fat is lack of cardio work...keep the protein at a high and try more cardio...

during my mass building i go through a 2lb bottle of whey in 4 days. about 10-12 scoops a day. Plus Food of course.. total 420grams or so.

My food is meticulously planned out, every meal, exact time, exact everything...
This is what i ate

4am - 1/2 ultrafuel twinlab
4:30am - training
6:00am - post work out , 3 scoops whey, 1 ultrafuel
6:15 am-8:30 - naptime
9:am - 3 chicken breasts sandwhiches
11:30am - 3 cans of tuna,safflower mayo,in pitabread
12:00pm - 2:30pm - naptime
3:30pm - 3 scoops whey/ 1 ultrafuel
6:45- 3 chicken breasts sandwhiches
9:00 - 3 cans of tuna, safflower mayo, in pitabread
12am - 3 scoops whey
12:15am - bedtime

I swear to God in 5 months i put on 40lbs 80% muscle/20% fat... naturally, no gear.

Even though i took about 4 shits a day, i was full ALL THE TIME, and had to carry food with me everywhere i went..still ,Those were the best 5 months in my entire life, i was a machine.
I think i would have did a little better if i had some flax oil, but man after that shit i was proud of myself.
This shows you the importance of protein, so many people who train don't take enough protein, they'll never know what they're true potential is.
I thought i was a hard gainer, i used to eat and eat but i would only gain fat, it's only after i started a diet that was about 50% protein/25% carbs/25% fat , that i was able to blast through plateaus.

Mike Tyson79 said:
during my mass building i go through a 2lb bottle of whey in 4 days. about 10-12 scoops a day. Plus Food of course.. total 420grams or so.

My food is meticulously planned out, every meal, exact time, exact everything...
This is what i ate

4am - 1/2 ultrafuel twinlab
4:30am - training
6:00am - post work out , 3 scoops whey, 1 ultrafuel
6:15 am-8:30 - naptime
9:am - 3 chicken breasts sandwhiches
11:30am - 3 cans of tuna,safflower mayo,in pitabread
12:00pm - 2:30pm - naptime
3:30pm - 3 scoops whey/ 1 ultrafuel
6:45- 3 chicken breasts sandwhiches
9:00 - 3 cans of tuna, safflower mayo, in pitabread
12am - 3 scoops whey
12:15am - bedtime

I swear to God in 5 months i put on 40lbs 80% muscle/20% fat... naturally, no gear.

Even though i took about 4 shits a day, i was full ALL THE TIME, and had to carry food with me everywhere i went..still ,Those were the best 5 months in my entire life, i was a machine.
I think i would have did a little better if i had some flax oil, but man after that shit i was proud of myself.
This shows you the importance of protein, so many people who train don't take enough protein, they'll never know what they're true potential is.
I thought i was a hard gainer, i used to eat and eat but i would only gain fat, it's only after i started a diet that was about 50% protein/25% carbs/25% fat , that i was able to blast through plateaus.

Thats impresssive and very well regimented. My only question is when did you work?

i was at school althogh i did work also on fridays, sats,sundays,,the days i worked i ate more since the scheduleing was even more precise.

I honestly believe if i had not been working or going to school at that time, i probably couldn't have done it,,well i could have but i really believe it was actually a lot EASIER, with school and work since everything was planned out..i couldn't stay home or go out and bullshit, i had shit to do and did it.

i would eat my 9am meal at the beggining of class
i had class from 9am - 11:30ish, my next class didn't start until 6, so i either went home for a nap, or slept in my car or the library. That basically depended on if i was lazy tha night before and didn't prepare my whey in my maxmuscle shaker cup,,if i did prepare my whey then i would sleep in tha car or library at school, if i didn't prepare my whey i would have to go home in order to hit my 3:30 meal.

It got sort of ridiculous because i was actually using the scale in my bioclass to measure the food i had with me..i would do a lot of crazy shit to get in order to get the job done, my teachers where cool with it though, my works not so easy to get meals in , but i basically didn't give a fuck about bullshit like "no food on the salesfloor", managers understood though, it was alright, i also subsituted one of my real food meals with an extra whey and ultra fuel, since it only took about 45 seconds to prepare.

All i got to say is that after this i really believe anything is possible with dedication, discipline, and desire,,fuck i sound like bill phillips.

Peace

reconnect said:
I don´t understand i´m 210 and still able to grow on 170-180 gm a day! i did do a high protien diret but the only differenc was that I got FAT :confused:
connect i am just the same 210lb and some days lucky to get 150-200gms a day and i`m still growing:confused:

Top Bottom