Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im 166 lbs. how much protein should I take on a deca winny cycle, Thanks

mike tyson thats some sound advice. thanks alot i am going to take it on board and sort my eating habbits out many thanks and respect:cool:

166lbs??? Dude, how long have you been working out? Don't you think you might be jumping on the sauce a little prematurely?

Thrasher, I know where you are coming from, being a lightweight and all. I am only weighing in at around 165lb, but I am 25, been training for 3 years, had glandular fever and have been chuggin' down 300-400g of protein a day. Majority from shakes.

I will be starting my cycle in about 2 weeks, which means a lot of planning. I bought a 25kg bag of whey protein isolate for AU$400 which is AU$16/kg. This is an amazing price. I have the lab results and it is 96% pure WPI. I get it through a dairy produce company who generally sell in bulk. If you can find a distributor, you can usually buy it by the bag.

Hey you guys, you could probably buy it and have it frieghted over cheaper than I pay for it given the exchange rates!

By the way, I was originally 180lb before getting sick and dropped to 130lb in 3 months. So at 165lb at the moment I am happy. It has been hard work though.

Regards

Blonski

Top Bottom