Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i took 1 500mg shot eq, now wondering how long it will clear my body.....

my best advice is figure out what you want to do and then post up a new thread. you keep changing your story with each post. its a mess.

if you want to fight then you use things that have short detectable times, this is common sense. why would you use EQ which even without knowing the detectable time its obvious with a U ester its got as long as a half life as anything out there. so you know that the detectable time is gonna be long anyway

Steve , I had no plans of fighting again for a while, that's why I had intented to use eq to enhnace my energy for the oil rigs... Its not that I keep changing my story I just didn't put my whole storey up in the first place. If I hadn't of got caught speeding on Friday that just past I would have a job on the rigs today. But seeing as how I lost my job the only other option seems to be to go back to my old job and go back to the gym and get some fights.

I will inbox you steve about my problems and questions.

Top Bottom