Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i took 1 500mg shot eq, now wondering how long it will clear my body.....

justin8997

how long will 1 500mg dose of equipoise take to pass my system? I might have to take a drug test in a couple months..... is there any way to get it out faster?

how long will 1 500mg dose of equipoise take to pass my system? I might have to take a drug test in a couple months..... is there any way to get it out faster?

What's drug test for? It will rarely pop. A cycle of bold stays for 6 months. I don't know about 1 shot. I would imagine it would clear fast because it takes awhile for blood plasmids to stabilize.

What is the test for?

A sporting event or employment?

5 months for a steroid test. Regular drug tests won't test for steroids as its too expensive

ya if I get tested it will be a athletes test... it is to get a pro liscence... I had plans of working the oil rigs so I was gna run eq for stamina for long shifts... but one shot will take 6 months? is there any way to get myself tested to find out if I can pass it?

ya if I get tested it will be a athletes test... it is to get a pro liscence... I had plans of working the oil rigs so I was gna run eq for stamina for long shifts... but one shot will take 6 months? is there any way to get myself tested to find out if I can pass it?

Oil companies give you a steroid test?

you want to use EQ for more stamina on an oil rig? That makes no sense to me. Why not just get yourself in better cordiovascular shape. If anything, use something like GW for endurance increase. At least its not a steroid and you don't have to worry about failing a drug test

you want to use EQ for more stamina on an oil rig? That makes no sense to me.

and when he comes off of it he will be suppressed and whatever 'stamina' he got will be gone and then some.

steroids are magic i guess.

i would think on an oil rig doing some hill running and ladder climbing would of been the best way to train ahead of it. but that would take work and we can't have that

no no drug test for steroids for the rigs... i was suppose to eb working in alberta at 7;30 am today but i got caught stunt driving in northern Ontario trying to get there Friday night... i had been doing all function training this year, sleds , tires, battle ropes, crawls, walking carries, kettlebells and medicine balls and landmine exercises. so i would have been in shape and strong enough for this kinda work regardless... but it is a matter of energy, my diet is always really good when IM TRAINING.... from my knowledge anyways, but nothings ever perfect... SO I decided to go with eq because I need the extra energy so that i will still have some drive to train after work. I find this year i am always tired after work and miss workouts frequently... and seeing as how the days are 12-16 hrs long i would be missing more workouts. now that i missed my work training i wont be going out there for the rigs, and might turn pro and fight professionally instead... that's why i am worried about the eq detection time for one dose....

now on a different note am i able to use orals without test? i am interested in winny, or tbol and clen. ive used var but the pumps are horrible ii cant train like that. I just cant keep taking test because it always bloats me, makes me lazy and irritable, and makes me WAY TOO HORNY!!! i miss training a lot on test for pussy.... i would be using orals for energy, strength/conditioning and weight loss cause the test has made me fat again...

Top Bottom