Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think i have a mild form of bi-polar disorder...

^^me too
too hard on myself
trying to make people think you are something you really are not can eat at your brain

I think it's more trying to make myself think there's something I am or am not is more like it. I was thinking about this quite a bit last night actually. Anything I've really tried to do I've accomplished. Honestly, every realistic goal I've hit. I've never known why I've wanted to do any of the things i did other than just to do them. I'd focus on the goal and when I got it' it never felt like it was anything that special. Maybe because i never knew what I wanted. I still don't. The past few weeks of clearing my head out and really thinking about what I want to do and what kind of person I want to be have really left me wondering who the fuck I am and how the fuck I got here. My Id has always controlled my life and now that I have a pet human I need to take care of and nurture and grow, I have to become the best person I can because I'll have to lead by example. I've both seen and done some horrible and violent things in my past and I never want her to come anywhere close to those things. I also don't want her to ever need anything. I always want her to have every opportunity I didn't have, I just want the best for her. I get afraid sometimes that self destructive side of me will come out and damage my relationship with her.

Just that being sober here for a while and realizing how much my own thoughts and fears have been pulling me back. I know there's nothing I can't do, but I don't know what I want to do and in this market with a child, I can't really be picky. I kinda need to learn to be at peace with myself first and then let everything fall into place.

I think it's more trying to make myself think there's something I am or am not is more like it. I was thinking about this quite a bit last night actually. Anything I've really tried to do I've accomplished. Honestly, every realistic goal I've hit. I've never known why I've wanted to do any of the things i did other than just to do them. I'd focus on the goal and when I got it' it never felt like it was anything that special. Maybe because i never knew what I wanted. I still don't. The past few weeks of clearing my head out and really thinking about what I want to do and what kind of person I want to be have really left me wondering who the fuck I am and how the fuck I got here. My Id has always controlled my life and now that I have a pet human I need to take care of and nurture and grow, I have to become the best person I can because I'll have to lead by example. I've both seen and done some horrible and violent things in my past and I never want her to come anywhere close to those things. I also don't want her to ever need anything. I always want her to have every opportunity I didn't have, I just want the best for her. I get afraid sometimes that self destructive side of me will come out and damage my relationship with her.

Just that being sober here for a while and realizing how much my own thoughts and fears have been pulling me back. I know there's nothing I can't do, but I don't know what I want to do and in this market with a child, I can't really be picky. I kinda need to learn to be at peace with myself first and then let everything fall into place.

good stuff right there bro
sounds like you are really focused
I don't think my brother is doing so good, as he hasn't been calling me. (ususally a sign an addict has fallen of the wagon)

When you guys are done with your circle jerk meeting feel free to stop by plat chat.

Top Bottom