Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I never want to do drugs again....

4 days of drinking and doing X and/or coke. Winter music conference is bad news. There's so many parties going on at every club, you dont even know which to go to or when to stop.i didn't even want to really do alot for this year but felt obligated because one of my best friends came from out of town, and he always likes to spend money and do things big. it was also his first time going to winter music conference and he happened to be staying at my place, so i couldn't just sell out. he dropped god knows how much money, and kept buying shit...bottles, pills, 8balls

From tuesday night to saturday morning....there wasn't much of a break.
i felt crappy the whole time after the first day, pretty much. i can't believe people in their 30's are still doing this. all the guidos i saw at the pool parties were probably in their late 20's and early 30's taking insane amounts of steroids and popping E like its candy. I was LOLing though because i think every guido in the tri state area came down for this. i avoided them at the first few parties i went to (primarily europeans) but once i went to the Rehab (like in vegas) pool party there was nothing but.

i seriously felt grossed out after seeing how much drugs everyone was doing. it was a sloppy mess

maybe i'm too old/mature for that shit now, but all i know is i haven't felt so depressed in a long time. i have no serotonin or dopamine in my brain left, and i dropped like 10 lbs from not training or eating. fuck. on top of that, after the last day of partying my GF calls and tells me she might have to relocate to LA for her job, which we agreed would pretty much kill our relationship. nice thing to stew over after a 4 day drug binge

i'll take a night out of drinking till 5am once a week at a classy place any day then just belligerent madness. that was cool when i was 20-22
hahahah i didnt go out one time..sat my broke ass at home..

Top Bottom