Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need Traz to explain to me how this happened

Strongbow

Went by the gym yesterday and this fucking gorilla that is a pretty good bro of mine was in there arm wrestling ngrs. He had his own lil shit bag table set up and was killing ngrs arm sockets and shit. Dude is like 280 and fairly strong and shit even for his size. So I am just standing back watching and talking with some dudes and this ngr stands up and says You, points at me and Im like Rut Rhoh. So I'm seriously not wanting to do this, but i cant back down so I step up to his lil table. I watched him long enough to see he was beating everybody by throwing his weight on them right from the rip, then he would pull back and throw his wegiht on them again. My strategy was hold this bish ngrs first big offensive move and when he ramps up to throw his weight on me again break this ngr's arm off.
Anyways we hook up and this ngr is talking his shit, so we start and sure enough he throws his weight on me and I hold and all of a sudden I hear this fucking loud snap and this ngr's arm goes limp, LMAO. He snapped his biceps tendon acting like a fucking fool. Couldn't understand how it happened, he'd been training witha pro for months, I said ngr yout trained with a pro for months and I had one converstaion with The Alcatraz and broke your lil pissy ass arm off. Go get some surgery bish ngr

Indeed paragraphs

For my size, I am a terrible arm wrestler. Always have been, though never really got into it.

Fuck off

were you playing the rocky theme eye of the tiger in your head while this was happening? that is the theme song of champions.. im convinced

Top Bottom