Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help with my diet, I have dietary limitations.

Existantia

I am 5'3" and 110 lbs. Yeah I guess Im a lightweight. I am interested in losing fat, because my fat % is 27, too high for me. While gaining muscle, I need a proper diet. However, due to allergies, I have some dietary limitations. I am allergic to all seafood, eggs and nuts (except peanuts) can anyone help me out here?:confused: I would like to drop 5% in 2 months or less if it is possible.

Thanx for any help you can give me:)

me again

Also, I dont think I want to take any supplements, I took a thermo fat burner and it made me go nuts hehe....

Since you cannot eat tuna like most people do get a lot of protein with no fat or carbs how about eating lots of chicken like I do. Grilled or baked chicken breast with no skin is very good for losing weight. Salad type vegetables are good too. At your weight you will need to watch the calories in the dressing you use though. Maybe stick to vinegar and a little olive oil. Don't eat any bread type stuff if you can help it. You don't have to do this forever just till you get down to body fat percent you want.

You will defintiely need to work out and do cardio to maintain muscle. When trying to lose fat you will unfortunately need to try and do 30 minutes of cardio excercise 5 or 6 days a week. It is worth it though trust me I went from 245 to 210 in the last few months and I am still losing.

Hey there

Thanx for the help. I already work out 6 days a week. Cardio5 days a week or so for 30 min to 1 hr, and I do weights 3 times a week for 40 min or so, plus pilates once a week for an hour. Ive been working out for 2 mos. with no real results, I just feel more fit. What about milk? Do I cut it out, I drink skim already. How much am I expected to lose doing this kinda thing and how soon?

Hehe not that Im impatient or anything;)

how the hell are you 5'3" 110lb and 27%bf
my g/f is 5'3" 99lb and she's 5%bf
i'd get your bf checked again, i think it is drastically overstated

Im not too sure

Okay I dunno, Im not in amazing shape, nor am I in excellent shape...Im looking at it now and it says that mine is 27.1%.So 27.1% of my body is fat I guess. To be in GOOD shape it says 17-22% I think Im beyond poor LOL

Im not sure.....my lean muscle mass or whatever is 72.9%. Im not quite sure if its wrong, but they hook everybody up to a machine. Maybe your gf is just in extremely good shape!

Actually skim milk still has quite a bit of sugar in it. Unless you are a milkaholic don't worry about it though. It is just something to factor in. I agree that your body fat estimate is probably off. Go to this webpage

http://www.biofitness.com/bodyfat.html it has a pretty decent estimator when you input your waist, right forearm and right thigh measurement. If that gives you a number way off from the 27 then something is wrong.

strange

Okay now it says my % is 17.6 I suppose thats better than 27 huh LOL

Wel regardless, I would like to bring that down a good 5 % in 2 months or so....to lose about 10 lbs of fat I guess. But with dietary limitations, its hard to make good choices. I have to eat meat though because Im prone to Aenemia. Runs in the family.

Anyways thanks for the link!! And thank you guys for all your replies, I appreciate all the help youre giving me.

Top Bottom