Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just heard the black male has a bigger penis then the white male

i think either race can have big shlongs but on average blacks have little bigger. I read this study somewhere that the average penis for african americans were 7" where white guys were 6.5". dont forget that alot of african americans have mixed ancestors so with the mixing of bloods could make bigger parts. same goes with whites with black or native american in there history.(dont deny that you might have african blood) koreans came in dead last with 4" erect penis. that sucks

the 7 and 6.5 must have been self-reported surveys lol

when measured by someone else, its closer to 5.75 overall according to a few studies.

Dr 90210 (the surgeon) went on the air on a radio sex show and had a caller complaining that he wanted a bigger unit because he was only 7 inches and felt he was smaller than average.Well Dr 90210 said that is average.
And no I do not think that race has its own sizes of cocks. It does not matter!

Mavafanculo said:
...the average schween from any race is going to be somewhere between 4-6 inches...l
not here on elite! :rolleyes:

Why don't chicks brag about how deep their coochies are...

Like, "gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl I'm 9 inches deep!" *grabs snatch*

penis-size-chart.gif

Cal_21 said:
Why don't chicks brag about how deep their coochies are...

Like, "gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl I'm 9 inches deep!" *grabs snatch*
lmfao, I think I am choking on my rice now

Mavafanculo said:

That chart is hilarious!

How come no mention of girth? Isn't that more important girls? That, is supposed to be between 3 & 5 which translates to the norm being 4".

Top Bottom