Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just ate an entire raw onion by itself...

Smurfy said:
a) you will need someone to remind you wtf to do and to focus on cuz you'll be ouot of your mind in pain unless you have an epidural (i didnt and my son was 9lb13oz.
b) didnt you take any birthing classes like lamaze or sumfin?

Wow, big baby. I was TEN lbs lol. My brothers were in the upper 9's as well.. and my Mom was something like 10 and a 1/2 :worried:
I don't think I'll be having children anytime soon!

:)

Reactions: jh1
fitnessgrl8621 said:
Wow, big baby. I was TEN lbs lol. My brothers were in the upper 9's as well.. and my Mom was something like 10 and a 1/2 :worried:
I don't think I'll be having children anytime soon!

:)
I was right at ten lbs too. My brothers and sisters were all little 6-7 lbs.

However, my father weighed 13lbs! He was born at home with no drugs. :worried: No wonder my grandma was sort of a grump...lol.

stilleto said:
those are called: contractions.

braxton hicks for you, most likely, plus, the baby shifting down.

i have good news though. it gets worse.
Huh? That is a braxton hicks? Damn, I was wondering why I wasn't having any, yet...LOL. I am such a dork.

heatherrae said:
I was right at ten lbs too. My brothers and sisters were all little 6-7 lbs.

However, my father weighed 13lbs! He was born at home with no drugs. :worried: No wonder my grandma was sort of a grump...lol.

i pray you are having an epidural :worried:

bigmann245 said:
i pray you are having an epidural :worried:
If they would put me all the way under, I would do it...lol. They already know that I want the epidural ASAP.

I think they should put my dad and stepmother under general, too. That way they wont say anything to annoy me while i'm in labor...lol.

heatherrae said:
If they would put me all the way under, I would do it...lol. They already know that I want the epidural ASAP.

I think they should put my dad and stepmother under general, too. That way they wont say anything to annoy me while i'm in labor...lol.

they are going to be there??? yuck, that sucks. i would if i could but then again you'd probably curse me out and i had nothing to do with it.

bigmann245 said:
they are going to be there??? yuck, that sucks. i would if i could but then again you'd probably curse me out and i had nothing to do with it.
Yeah, I don't have the heart to tell my dad not to come. He hasn't done anything bad. He just gets on my nerves if we are together too much. My stepmom I really would prefer not to be there after all the nasty things she has said, but it would just upset my dad if I told her not to come.

I don't want them in the room with me though once the contractions get bad and certainly not during the actual birth. I want to be able to focus on what I'm doing. With them there, I will be focused on not freaking them out, entertaining them, etc.

heatherrae said:
Yeah, I don't have the heart to tell my dad not to come. He hasn't done anything bad. He just gets on my nerves if we are together too much. My stepmom I really would prefer not to be there after all the nasty things she has said, but it would just upset my dad if I told her not to come.

I don't want them in the room with me though once the contractions get bad and certainly not during the actual birth. I want to be able to focus on what I'm doing. With them there, I will be focused on not freaking them out, entertaining them, etc.

nope, you will use that moment as an amnesty session and curse them out for everything you ever wanted to.....then blame the labor pains and such and they will forgive you....

bigmann245 said:
nope, you will use that moment as an amnesty session and curse them out for everything you ever wanted to.....then blame the labor pains and such and they will forgive you....
:lmao:

that isn't worth having my dad see my hoo ha.

Top Bottom