Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just ate an entire raw onion by itself...

H

heatherrae

I don't know why it seemed so good but I sliced up a red onion and ate it like an apple.

Plus, women who have had babies, in the last few weeks are you supposed to feel like you are on your period constantly? Terrible cramping. ugh.

heatherrae said:
I don't know why it seemed so good but I sliced up a red onion and ate it like an apple.

Plus, women who have had babies, in the last few weeks are you supposed to feel like you are on your period constantly? Terrible cramping. ugh.
Preparing yourself for the vag tearing and release of bowels?

heatherrae said:
I will. It doesn't even matter. i don't even have my little dog with me right now. My dad took it camping over 3 weeks ago and still hasn't brought him back to me. Damn, the dog he has now he took from me. Now he wants to take another one...lool.

dang, lonely times for HR

javaguru said:
Preparing yourself for the vag tearing and release of bowels?
:worried:

I dont' think anything can prepare someone for that.

I will tell you this. I have watched a few videos and have seen the nurses getting right up in the woman's space and holding her legs back, barking orders, counting to ten for pushing, etc. I'll tell you right now that I will tell them to SHUT UP and BACK OFF and to let me do this thing..lol.

Top Bottom